Search results

1. P

KEF T101 Review (Thin Speaker)

Something like the Magnepan MMGW...$325 or so/pr...been around for awhile (10+ years?).
  2. P

Pop-folk & other Balkan music

Any recommendations for more traditional instrumental music featuring the cimbalon from the Balkan area?
  3. P

Most DACs 'more than' good enough yet still, people keep searching for Holy Grails. Why?

Never, ever wanted to ride a fat Harley sporting the retired dentist rebel beard....
  4. P

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Catskills, USA via NYC, Boston and Chicago....love this site!
  5. P

What are we listening to right now..

Just sayin' and listenin'....Mountain Chill...Telluride CO...internet radio..sorry....forgive me but nice throughout the week.....
  6. P

Poll: Best Looking Stereo Integrated Amp

Wish this had been an integrated amp...looks like one..nice design regardless...
  7. P

What is your favorite Cologne or Perfume?

Hawaiian Surf from the 70s which is now made of Unobtainium......Proraso Red as a light sandalwood splash.....Hey, you asked...
  8. P

what are your industrial design favorites?

I know, Icepower..(nothing wrong with that)..tubes..(nothing horrible about that).....but like the minimalist approach..... I had a best selling piece in the MoMA NY catalog years ago so ID is an important consideration for me.
  9. P

What is / are your most memorable camera(s)?

Fun little camera....sorry for blurry tablet photo!
  10. P

How the heck does Devialet do it?

Form and Function but unfortunately ugly won.
  11. P

Steve Guttenberg compares subjective and objective reviews

Not sure but I think there might have been some real bass in some music prior to this last decade....
  12. P

4 new Schiit preamps

Unless of course, you prefer gelato!
  13. P

What are we listening to right now..

Massive Attack..."Paradise Circus"
  14. P

Wine Thread

Fun movie!
  15. P

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Looking forward to your testing with MMG's as I also have a pair that are begging to be amplified
Top Bottom