Search results

1. Purité Audio

KEF LS60 white paper

They appear to fit all my criteria, I am also going to order one or two of the KC62 subs, whose design stems from the LS60 project, compare the 50 wireless plus sub to the LS60s, might be interesting. Hope you are both keeping well? Best, Keith
  2. Purité Audio

KEF LS60 white paper

Thank you to the member who posted the link to the new KEF LS60 white paper, it doesn’t seem to be available on the U.K Kef site? Purité Audio are going to be stocking the new LS60 and probably compare them with the LS50 wireless with a KC62 sub. More when they actually arrive. Keith
  3. Purité Audio

Munich-Hi-End

Just looked through the first 57 pages of kitty litter boxes , hideous turntables and a huge amount of expensive wire, not really a great deal of measurement led design, perhaps the photographs of the cheap seats ( ground floor halls) will be more interesting. Keith
  4. Purité Audio

Munich-Hi-End

Leo’s coverage of the Munich show is up, https://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?13293-2022年德國慕尼黑High-End音響展實況報導-Munich-High-End-Show Keith
  5. Purité Audio

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

They could just all be incompetent they could of course compare cables unsighted yet they never do, what does that tell you liars or mistaken? Keith
  6. Purité Audio

Musetec Audio (LKS Audio) MH-DA005 Review (DAC)

IMO the Terminator franchise should have stopped after the first film although was the second one with the liquid metal that wasn’t too awful. Keith
  7. Purité Audio

how to convert balanced to unbalanced with minimal loss?

Neutrik connectors come in various configurations. Keith
  8. Purité Audio

Munich-Hi-End

I never found it a waste of time, it was extremely pleasant to meet Daniel Weiss, Andrew Jones, suppliers, manufacturers etc and the beer is nice, but it has become obscenely extravagant. Keith
  9. Purité Audio

Munich-Hi-End

Munich Hi-End starts on the 19th after a two year absence, My HIEND is the definitive coverage,Leo literally covers everything. https://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?13293-2022年德國慕尼黑High-End音響展實況報導-Munich-High-End-Show Keith
  10. Purité Audio

Belden ICONOCLAST XLR Cable Review

It doesn’t matter how much money someone has or doesn’t have a rip-off is still a rip-off. Keith
  11. Purité Audio

My wife says something along the same lines to me almost every day. Keith
  12. Purité Audio

Robert Koda K-70 Three Chassis power amplifier

Stahl-Tek ‘Vekian’ dac £25k , at the time I really thought it was something but then came along the Weiss Dac202 ( also pictured) and that really was good and you could connect it directly via firewire! Keith Keith
  13. Purité Audio

Ironic really ‘Iconoclast’ debunked by Amir who is an iconoclast . Keith
  14. Purité Audio

Mesanovic RTM10 review by SOS

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/mesanovic-rtm10 Phil Ward reviews the Mesanovic RTM10. Keith
  15. Purité Audio

This is a familiar tale Serge, guy pours a huge amount of effort and not inconsiderable sums of cash promoting a new brand and then is unceremoniously ‘kicked’ off’ when another distributor promises the world . Build quality is super, they do take up a fair bit of space though! Very Best, Keith
  16. Purité Audio

Robert Kodas original K-70 three chassis power amplifier, photographer here at PA back in 2010, POA. This would partner perfectly with Robert’s K-15 preamp ( see other thread) Keith
  17. Purité Audio

PS Audio FR30 speakers

They use, or at least there is a photograph of a Klippel laser measurement system but not the NFS ( near field scanner) PMC’s domestic speakers at least do not measure well. Keith
  18. Purité Audio

PS Audio FR30 speakers

Having now seen Chris I will not be picking a fight with him! Keith
Top Bottom