Search results

1. Maiky76

Bowers & Wilkins Formation Flex Review (Speaker)

Hi, Here is my take on the EQ. Please report your finding positive or negative! The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you must add EQ at LF for room integration, that is usually not optional… see hints there...
  2. Maiky76

Polk Signature Elite ES20 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Hi, Here is my take on the EQ. Please report your finding positive or negative! The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you must add EQ at LF for room integration, that is usually not optional… see hints there...
  3. Maiky76

1MORE Quad Driver Review (IEM)

Here are some thoughts about the EQ. Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to calculate the score. The resolution is 12 points per octave interpolated from the raw data (provided by @amirm) A Genetic Algorithm is used to optimize the EQ. The EQ Score is designed to MAXIMIZE the...
  4. Maiky76

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

Here are some thoughts about the EQ. Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to calculate the score. The resolution is 12 points per octave interpolated from the raw data (provided by @amirm) A Genetic Algorithm is used to optimize the EQ. The EQ Score is designed to MAXIMIZE the...
  5. Maiky76

Moondrop Blessing 2 Review (IEM)

6. Maiky76

Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Review (Headphone)

7. Maiky76

64 Audio U12t Review (IEM)

8. Maiky76

Vanatoo Transparent One Encore (Powered Speaker)

9. Maiky76

RCF AYRA PRO5 Review (Powered Monitor)

10. Maiky76

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

11. Maiky76

Audeze LCD-XC Review (Closed-back Headphone)

12. Maiky76

Technics SB-C700 Review (Coaxial Bookshelf)

13. Maiky76

KEF Reference 4C Review (Center Speaker)

Hi, Score No EQ: 5.9/ 7.3 Not sure if it is relevant... Score With EQ: 6.7/ 8.1 No EQ Spinorama EQ Spinorama Radar
  14. Maiky76

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

Hi, For @BoredErica The average data shows that ASR data is not as smooth as the others therefore the EQ I originally designed might be too specific to the tested unit in the 800 - 2000Hz range. I have scanned the average data and derived an "averaged" Spinorama from the ASR data. It is not...
  15. Maiky76

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

16. Maiky76

M-Audio BX5 D3 | Active Monitor | Measurements, Teardown & Subjective Impressions

Two factors: 1. The -4dB trim @LF changes the -6dB point of the speaker form 58.6 to 64.5, this parameters has a heavy weight on the metric 2. The slope of the PIR, the steeper the higher the SM PIR, with similar NBD PIR, which is also a heavy weight on the metric. Looking at the sub score 7.5...
  17. Maiky76

M-Audio BX5 D3 | Active Monitor | Measurements, Teardown & Subjective Impressions

Hi, Great effort again! Score probably not comparable to the data gathered using the NFS due to the smoothing effect of the windowing and I don't know if the PIR/ER is correctly calculated by Vituixcad. In addition these speakers are probably intended for near filed in which case the score...
  18. Maiky76

Meze Liric Review (Closed Back Headphone)

19. Maiky76

Amazon Basics 80W Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Hi, Here is my take on the EQ. The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you must add EQ at LF for room integration, that is usually not optional… see hints there...
Top Bottom