Search results

1. C

Hypex NC1200: Quality of the implementations

That is awesome specs! Does anyone in the states produce a quality NC2K? If you order from apollon how long to get one to your door? I have never had a class D amp, I wonder sonically how it will compare to the old school crown? That crown handles that 18" driver with ease
  2. C

Where can I buy a solid implementation of the NC2K?
  3. C

I was wondering if there is a variant of the Hypex NC1200 that would be good to use on a large sub, like the Klipsch KPT1802 https://d2um2qdswy1tb0.cloudfront.net/product-specsheets/KPT-1802-HLS-Data-Sheet-v04.pdf FREQUENCY RESPONSE1 (+/- 3 dB) 26Hz-240Hz +/- 3dB (-10dB @ 21Hz) POWER HANDLING2...
  4. C

Little Advice needed. REW file attached

Here is the same Sweeps of the left, Right, and both with No DSP room correction, just using it for the crossover ONLY. so there is no PEQ or time alignment of drivers
  5. C

I did some more sweeps. this file has the left, right, and both speakers with the Sub active on all sweeps. This is with the DSP active. I run my DSP through the J river convolution and Audiolense is the software used for Crossovers and DSP
  6. C

I sent this file to a friend as well and he had same problem. He had to download the latest version of REW and then it worked.
  7. C

Anyone near knoxville and chattanooga area?

Just looking to see if there are members close to the area I live in.
  8. C

No one has a theory on what is going on at 125hz? The Topt takes off at that point and really trying to figure that out
  9. C

I have a room that I have used Audiolense and some great technical help/service to get dialed in. I have some room treatments and was thinking about pulling some of the less effective stuff out of the corners and putting six of these in the corners to try and go after the low end and getting a...
  10. C

RME vs Lynx

I have to get a new audio interface? Using a RME UC at the moment to interface with JRiver. Having driver issues that Jriver is working to resolve when trying to go Live in using ASIO drivers. I need a min of 5 analogue outs, a pair of analogue in for vinyl and either SPIF or optical for CD...
  11. C

Interface advice

I have a quick question. I changed gear on my setup at home to go DSP and use JRiver and audiolense for room correction. I bought an RME UC and got it configured thd other day and up and running. I also built a new windows PC with the latest Gen 11 processor and windows 10. The setup is OK but...
  12. C

New Computer Build

Thanks for the information. The last thing I want to do is to try and piece mill this together trying to get the best components. In theory the idea is great but in my experience I end up having headaches trying to get everything to work together. I just want to try and find a single unit...
  13. C

New Computer Build

Thanks for the recommendation
  14. C

New Computer Build

Here is what I understand so far and I am learning here, We will use Audiolense to set up FIR filters that will get programmed into JRIver. The Convolution engine in Jriver will do its thing and send the signals to the 5 channels in the 802 which go to the speakers drivers and sub. I cant do...
  15. C

New Computer Build

Here is some info What is Accurate Sound? - Bits and Bytes - Audiophile Style
  16. C

New Computer Build

I have a MiniDSP SHD and you can not use it with the convolution engine in J River. The USP interface only always me to program plugins and play what is on the hard drive. It will not feed my inputs (phono) back to the computer
  17. C

New Computer Build

The key on the 802 I want the best D/A Convereters I can get for playback. I just need a digital input for CD player and analogue for phono. I am sure ADK wants to sale me a Top Notch unit but I just need to figure out what I need and buy it and put it together and pay microsoft again.
  18. C

New Computer Build

Mainly Music playback.
  19. C

New Computer Build

This computer would be for my Audio only and maybe some video. No games. The Guy at ADK said it is all about Latency and my unit now will not cut the mustard... The other thing that is a must. Dang thing needs to be quiet..
  20. C

New Computer Build

I am in the process of Working with Mitch Barnett to acquire his services to dial in a room using Audiolense and his expertise. I have Klipsch Jubilees (2 way speakers) and a subwoofer. SO I will need 5 channels out and also want an analogue in for my phono and a digital in for my CD player...
Top Bottom