Search results

1. K

Toslink and Coax spdif

Ok appreciate your explanation Tony!
  2. K

Toslink and Coax spdif

Haha! Btw is there any audible differences in audio applications for glass fiber bundles vs one plastic core or even multiple plastic cores?
  3. K

Toslink and Coax spdif

Ok thanks! I will just get 1 metre!
  4. K

Toslink and Coax spdif

Hey everyone! I want to use one metre of Toslink or coax. Is it a myth which says the minimum length of these cables should be at least1.5 metres so there won't be any cable reflections? Thanks!
  5. K

Review and Measurements of Schiit Yggdrasil V2 DAC

But I thought measurements didn't matter?
  6. K

Denafrips Ares II not NOS

aj625 thanks for explanation! Can you you provide an example of a inexpensive dac which is close to analog?
  7. K

Thanks for the link!
  8. K

Yes, I agree with all your points! Ares II sounds great in my system regardless! I also own Chord Qutest but prefer using Ares II. My system is not perfectly neutral so I am assuming the Ares II distortions work better for me! Do you guys buy the fact that a good analog output stage accounts...
  9. K

Review and Measurements of Gustard DAC-X26

So is it safe to say this is the equal to Briscati M3 at real world prices?
  10. K

Schiit Modius versus Bifrost

Broken? Do you have link?
  11. K

I see! Are Schiit dac products reliable. I think Bifrost 2 is at a good price point.
  12. K

Ok thanks HiFidFan! Schiit always promote Bifrost superior so surprised!
  13. K

Ok I thought Bifrost had better SINAD. But measurements do show Bifrost 2 has more 2nd harmonic distortion.
  14. K

Amp to go with a Bifrost 2, or a new stack entirely?

This jives with my thinking too! Every review said Bifrost was a warm and rich dac with great timbre. Your test invalidates those claims!
  15. K

Measurements & Preview of Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC / wPreamp (Prototype)

Oh really please explain to all of us here how you determined the Holo May is superior?
  16. K

Measurements & Preview of Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC / wPreamp (Prototype)

It's comforting to know you can get same performance from a Topping D90 for less money!
  17. K

I saw a great review on YouTube clarifying that Ares II by Denafrips is not NOS. It's really oversampling with linear interpolation. That's why when John Atkinson did a certain test it had a funny error. The on YouTube the guy borrowed a Audio Precision and proved it out. Very impressive!
  18. K

Purifi vs. Pascal - What is going on?

Ok thanks! Your experience with so many types class D amps has given me a good perspective of what I can expect!
  19. K

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

Ok thanks for pointing that out! I'm not a techie! Years ago when I talked to Nad they said it's all digital until it hits the speaker terminals.☺️
Top Bottom