Search results

1. D

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

HI! There are much diference between the DX7 Pro? It's comparable in SQ with the SMSL Su8 V2 + SMSL SP200? Thanks.
  2. D

Topping L30 HeadAMP

Waiting for the announcement.
  3. D

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

You could try the xmos driver of the toppong d70.
  4. D

Best value streamer with no DAC

Rpi4 + Volumio + good usb wifi card.
  5. D

Which new Headphone Amp should I buy

Hi! In schiit europe the asgard 3 costs 259€ + 20€ of shipping, total 279€. In what shop the asgard 3 costs 210€? If I want a single ended amp I could wait the Topping L30.
  6. D

Sure the magnis and asgard 3 are a super good option. Mesures well, have power and have a very good price en USA. In Europe the things are diferent. Enjoy
  7. D

For me, the better option is buying a clean and low distorted amp and add your taste with a equalizer. Other option is buying a hardware eq such as schiit loki mini. But if you use a pc as a source I could use a audio player with eq integrated as I mentioned in other post. Try one and decide...
  8. D

Using a software equalizer. I use the eq of the app USB Audio Pro in android. In Mac and Windows there are a lot of options, jriver, audiorvana,roon,foobar...
  9. D

I have a SMSL SP200: is clean, powerful and smooth if your dac is smooth. If your dac is harsh the SMSL SP200 sounds harsh. Always have the option the increase the bass a litle bit and probably the harshness disapears. Most people says the Asgard 3 is more fun but I don't tried and I don't know...
  10. D

Introducing Drop + THX AAA ONE Linear Amplifier ($199)

I have some questions. The new Audio Hype? Exact amplification at a half of price? SMSL and Topping have to worry?
  11. D

Review and Measurements of KORG DS-DAC-100

HI! It's comparable to Ifi Zen Dac?
  12. D

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

Hi!! Any date of the M200 presentation? Thanks!
  13. D

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

In sound quality there much diference with the big brother SGD1? Thanks
  14. D

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping A90 Headphone Amp

The Topping L30 will match well with the Topping D90 or it's much better go directly to the A90? Thanks and congratulations for your excellent work! ;)
  15. D

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

Tell you when the payments are avaliable in your web page, I will buy one. Congrats for your nice product.
  16. D

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

HI! I have the Shanling L2 and there are much diference betwen the standard cable. For me it's well worth.
  17. D

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

I'm very interested in the comparsion. Post it please ;).
  18. D

Massdrop 789 vs. Monoprice 887 vs. SMSL SP200: THX amp measurement comparison

RETRACTED: I have a SP200 connected a ToppingNX4 as a DACline out). It's true that SP200 suffers some distortion and compression when go down the dac volume and go up the volume(low gain) a bit the distortion downs but don't disapears at 100%. I don't know if the cheap Audio Equipment have...
  19. D

Massdrop 789 vs. Monoprice 887 vs. SMSL SP200: THX amp measurement comparison

Hi! I have The SP200 too and I think your problem is your dac or dac drivers, the SP200 only amplificate the sound that recive of the the dac without any coloration, if your dac is harsh/compressed the problem it's in the dac or dac drivers, I recommend using the original drivers (better in...
Top Bottom