Search results

1. solderdude

proper usage of Koss KSC75

2. solderdude

What is your daily job ? ... any hobbies ?

I am curious about what 'audio science review' members do for a living (or are retired) and if they have hobbies other than audio. I'll kick of. Daily job: is designing, building (manufacture), FAT and service electronics for railway measurement systems. Used to work in audio/video repairs...
  3. solderdude

squarewaves for headphone measurements is it useful ?

Above the 440Hz square-wave of the HD800, below the HD650. The HD650 produce about the best squarewaves I have measured to date.
  4. solderdude

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Just curious ... What headphone(s) do you currently own ? Which one(s) is(are) used the most, or is your favorite ?
  5. solderdude

Powerbank keep-alive to power low current 5V devices

Feeding/charging a low-current draw device from a powerbank is not going to work with most powerbanks. The reason for this is that a powerbank has an internal battery of 3.7V. In order to get 5V from an output there is a step-up converter present in the powerbank that puts out around 5V. Such a...
  6. solderdude

Hi

Hi Guys, Thought I'd join. Probably will not be posting that much due to being a bit too busy and a second reason listed below. Family, hobbies, website, forum, lots of e-mails, daily job etc. limit the time I can spend. But maybe I have it wrong and might post a bit more than I think I will...
Top Bottom