Search results for query: RME ADI-2

1. amirm

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the updated version 2 of the RME ADI-2 FS DAC and headphone amplifier. It was kindly sent to me by the company. The cost us US $1,149. The ADI-2 looks very nice in black with a bright, super responsive display (doesn't come out as well in the...
  2. amirm

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

I reviewed and measured the RME ADI-2 DAC a year ago. That was just prior to getting my new Audio Precision APx555 so the measurements don't directly compare to what I publish now. So a local member kindly loaned me his ADI-2 DAC to get fresh measurements. If you are not familiar with RME...
  3. amirm

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC

...not a concern at all. Let's see what happens when we feed the DAC a 1 kHz tone and then filter it out to see what is left: Oh wow! The RME ADI-2 has much lower harmonic distortion than Topping DX7s. And what it has dies down by 8th harmonic whereas the Topping keeps going. The noise...
  4. amirm

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 Pro (comparison to ADI-2 DAC)

This is comparison review and measurements of RME ADI-2 Pro against the RME ADI-2 DAC. The former has both analog to digital conversion in addition to digital to analog. I purchased that combo unit because I hope to make use of its ADC for measurements in the future. According to RME, ADI-2...
  5. amirm

Review and Measurements of KORG MR-2000S ADC & Comp. to RME ADI-2 Pro

This is a review and detailed measurements of KORG MR-2000S ADC and comparison to the ADC portion of RME ADI-2 ADC. I have previously measured the DAC portion of KORG MR-2000S and RME ADI-2 DAC. The KORG has been on loan to me from a kind owner. It will be shipped back tomorrow so I won't be...
Top Bottom