Search results

1. D

Anthem 1140 or Denon X6700h.

I don't know if you have purchased anything yet. If you didn't, I can tell you that I have an Anthem AVM-70 and I haven't not 1 problem. No bugs or anything. I've had mine for about 5 weeks. It replaced my Denon AVR-5308ci that I started using as a pre amp.
  2. D

AVR Decisions - Anthem, Arcam, Denon, Yamaha...?

I've had my AVM70 for about a month now. I have to measure speaker distance myself and the unit will do the rest from there.
  3. D

I'm just joining the Anthem team with my purchase of the AVM70. I'm hoping they give an update that will measure phase, like the have done in STR series.
  4. D

It could be of some help with subwoofer(s). That's what I want to use it for. My subs don't have a variable phase adjustment and I think I need that because I have an L shaped room.
  5. D

I hope they come out with an update to take care of phasing soon.
  6. D

Denon AVR or Anthem AVM 70

Nidhin Raj, I now own an Anthem AVM-70, for about a month now. It replaced my Denon AVR-5308ci, which I used as a pre amp. The power amp I'm still using is a Rotel RMB-1095. Speakers used are Dynaudio Countors, T2.5's (front), Countor Center, Countor 1.1 rears and 2 M&K subwoofers. MX-350Thx and...
Top Bottom