Search results

1. N

Best way to construct crossover with tiny/short leads

worked on my phone. Thank you, yes I know how to and not to place the inductors. Thank goodness for the internet.
  2. N

The Gif is not showing up
  3. N

That is one gorgeous-looking crossover. Mine look like a 3rd grader put it together! I did have a quick thought about possibly putting three smaller boards in the enclosure with a single board per driver. I like that connector he had running through the middle of them all too. That would be...
  4. N

Hello Everyone, I think I have an issue with a crossover board. It's a fabricated board in which you solder the leads on the bottom of the board. I was having all kinds of issues and couldn't get the tweeter to behave. I pulled all the components off the board but now my leads are super...
  5. N

Hivi 3.1A DIY Speaker With Sehlin Mod Review

Hey there everyone. Got everything hooked up but something is going on with the tweeter. I think it might be the last cap in line before the positive tweeter connection. It wasn't working when I got it all put together. I pulled it apart and unsoldered the woofer and tweeter connection because...
  6. N

Subwoofer Situation

beat me to it. I think the biggest thing he is missing is a room curve
  7. N

Subwoofer Situation

This is no longer true. Denon and Marantz now have a windows app that lets you take FULL control over Audyssey. I literally just repurposed my mini DSP HD because I no longer need it with this app! It's amazing. You can add peq even after it does auto-correction. You can turn off...
  8. N

ELAC Uni-Fi 2.0 UC52 Center review (by Erin)

Yup! Q100 here for my center duty. Great little speakers. A couple of 18 in subs to pick up the slack on the low end.
  9. N

Wide dispersion DIY PLEASE not BMR yet the force is not yet strong enough in me (for beautiful finish)

I would be very interested in purchasing from you. It's exactly what I am interested in, as far as an inexpensive go between what I have now and an eventual BMR I would like to build.
  10. N

Wide dispersion DIY PLEASE not BMR yet the force is not yet strong enough in me (for beautiful finish)

I did see this way back. Noticed the Amazon kit was gone a while back. I guess I didn't think to find the parts elsewhere. The other complication would be finding the measurements for the enclosure. Properly spacing the drivers and and cutting out the square for the tweeter. I suppose the...
  11. N

I so appreciate all the suggestions. As I am new to this and have only put together flat packs I would like to construct my own enclosure for the first time. This means line arrays are probably not going to be my first enclosure build :) So hoping to build my own enclosure would like to...
  12. N

Yamaha RX-A3080 Review (AVR)

I wonder how those feelings might change now that the new Audyssey MultiEQ windows application is available. My biggest complaint with Audyssey was the inability to add a room curve. Everything always came out WAAAAAY too bright! and it always screwed up my sub alignment. With manual control...
  13. N

Revel Concerta2 C25 Review (Center Speaker)

Using Kef q100 as my center on its side currently with the port stuffed.
  14. N

Revel Concerta2 C25 Review (Center Speaker)

Madrona Digital in Bellevue WA? Where are you located?
  15. N

I actually wanted this to be my second speaker but I thought they were finished with this speaker. Are they still providing kits for this one?
  16. N

Are there any measurements to bear this out? Can't find any off-axis measurements that show the width of the dispersion.
  17. N

Sorry,found the ASR review here. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/selah-integrity-diy-speaker-kit-review.15695/ Looks pretty wide. Still in the 600 range which is a bit higher than I would like to spend but perhaps this is the ticket. BMR not too much more though.
  18. N

are there any measurements for this speaker's dispersion? Looking for wide dispersion.
  19. N

Are these "head in a vice" speakers. If so, not really interested but.....I had some Lii Audio f15's in an open baffle that were "head in a vice" and the craziest imaging speakers I have ever heard! Depth and width were just insane. Wish I kept them for just listening in my office.
  20. N

Thank you so much. I have not hear of Meniscus. I will check them out. Not looking at the UM52 but the Reference dbr62 which I think is a 2-way design. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/elac-debut-reference-dbr-62-speaker-review.12232/ "not impressed but the larger...
Top Bottom