Search results

1. E

MC-1000: Best Speaker in the World?

Awesome! That means the pair of MC-1500 I've had in the attic for 40 years will fetch at least $8,000. Any offers?
  2. E

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

You can test just the RPi by removing the digi2 and testing for sound from the headphone jack.
  3. E

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

Big thumbs up for rAudio. It has everything I need - streaming from NAS or attached HDD, Bluetooth send and receive, internet radio, Radio Paradise, equalizer, CD player support, tag editing, song lyrics, artist bios, OTA updates, DLNA, samba sharing. These are standard features on many players...
  4. E

Compact amp with volume control for desktop setup

I have this and like it a lot. https://www.amazon.com/S-M-S-L-Bluetooth-NJW1194-Hi-Res-Amplifier/dp/B091C9WV9Z
  5. E

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

I'm not sure that Amazon ratings and questions are entirely complete. I purchased my DA-9 in June on Amazon day at a small discount. It has worked perfectly and I love it. As an Verified Purchaser I got a "can you answer this question" email. Another purchaser had the freeze problem and my...
  6. E

Wireless volume knob recommendation needed

Being a couch potato, I use the BubbleUPnP app on my phone to control volume when I use Chromecast Audio. More often I use my phone's browser when listening with rAudio, Volumio or Moode on one of my Raspberry Pis. I never touch the amp.
  7. E

Small Amps with Blue Tooth?

Similar situation, best speaker position bracketed our piano but I didn't want to put large equipment on top. Went with small form digital amp with Raspberry Pi player. The amp is SMSL DA-9 which is working flawlessly for me. Others have had problems and are recommending the SMSL AO200. The...
Top Bottom