Search results

1. T

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity Review (DAC)

I am in the business for almost 25 years and there are very few who can handle working on a track for more than 4 hours without losing the perspective. If the statement says "the best state will be after 1000 hours burn in" it's 250 working days for average usage. If you don't work weekends...
  2. T

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity Review (DAC)

The amount of hype this company gets among audio engineers is unbelievable. I knew that it's garbage. Thanks to Amir he showed us.
  3. T

Can you define me a threshold for "audible - hearable"?

Paul, I tried wine and crossover with no luck :( I would loooovve to have a native Macosx version for this state of the art software and I am ready to donate or purchase if there is any plan once I see it working on macOS as a native app. I can sure run Parallel Desktop but it's slower to...
  4. T

Paul, With all my respect for your work, and I am really looking for you to port DeltaWave so we can use it on Macosx too, I was referring to this test. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/pk-error-metric-discussion-and-beta-test.19841/page-3#post-715298 I downloaded the...
  5. T

I did read those books, these are mostly made over SPL measurements, and sure I accept it. The goal is here when there are 2 audio files and we create the DELTA differences, what is the absolute threshold scientifically. For example, you use 2 compressor emulations shootout and they sound...
  6. T

I hope Amir can create a video about it. We have to find a real scientific result. There are some cases for example DeltaWave PK Metric fails.
  7. T

@amirm Amir on his reviews keep saying that -115 inaudible but how do we know that it's inaudible? Is there any scientific research?
Top Bottom