Search results

1. V

JBL 4305p

I think you would have to compare it with the same format from the competition Kef ls50wii B&W formation duo Dynaudio xeo20 etc etc
  2. V

JBL 4305p

At Last JBL presents an active home/pro speaker Wireless AirPlay Cast BT Aux And from what I have seen it has ruler flat and excellent dispersion response
  3. V

Bowers 805D4

Soundstage ultra has the review and anecoic measurements for the bowers 805D4 https://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/1061-bowers-wilkins-805-d4-loudspeakers Look like the new owners are staying with the current practice of enhancing the low and top end v shape tonal response
  4. V

JBL 4349 Review (Studio Monitor Speaker)

Well the design axis is at the bottom of the horn Not at the center of it That’s 5 inches of distance ( it does make a difference)
  5. V

Tim I was able to ask Chris for the acoustical axis and it’s @ the lower end of the horn lip centered side to side That’s about 5” below Amir’s axis measurements
  6. V

I was able to contact Chris Hagen and ask him about the acoustical axis “ Sorry I didn't see your message until now. The 4349 acoustic axis is on the bottom edge of the horn, and centered side-to-side.” That’s about 5” below the axis measured
  7. V

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

I would say it’s a bit of both The d&d has les room efect and that alone changes a bit the presentation It’s a small effect
  8. V

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

D&D has a very nice bass response It cant go as loud as the F328be The Revels are more open Dutch have a little more forward sound The small size factor is incredible
  9. V

20cm Aprox Yes tower speakers like revel F228be image higher
  10. V

Magico A5 spinorama (CEA2034)

It’s clearly a waveguide Look at the 3 screws and the angled faceplate And the. Spinoramas shows the results It falls starting @ 7k It is what it is Some people like it some don’t. But it does not change the fact
  11. V

it in mágicos own spins It’s also on Stereophile measurements
  12. V

Seems your example does not fall like a rock @ 7k
Top Bottom