1. Frank Sol

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

o_O Could very well be...
  2. Frank Sol

There is no endgame o_O
  3. Frank Sol

Many of those "same people" may not like/enjoy their subjective opinion of the 'sound' they get from this PA5 if they listen to it in their system. I know subjectivism is not a happy subject here :) but it matters to many audiophiles
  4. Frank Sol

Interesting observation...
  5. Frank Sol

Should I sell the VTV Purifi Eigentakt ? :cool:
  6. Frank Sol

SMSL SD 9 or IFI ZEN STREAM

Bluesound Replied: "we are still looking to add it very shortly" https://support1.bluesound.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4413844676631-Bluesound-Node-2021-USB-Out-Linear-Power-Supplies
  7. Frank Sol

I'm frustrated with their promise but lack of action on the USB issue. I'm starting to think Bluesound was disingenuous from the beginning and used the USB Output as a marketing ploy
  8. Frank Sol

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Don't hold your breath :cool:
  9. Frank Sol

On the Bluesound Help Forum where I got the time frame on the USB Out firmware update (See post #552)... The same 'Andrew H' stated they wanted to fix this TV audio problem 1st before the USB Out release
  10. Frank Sol

Latest on the USB Out Firmware update Maybe , "likely" before the end of this year
  11. Frank Sol

New Models of Bluesound Node and Powernode for 2021

Good many months later... NO USB Out firmware update :(
  12. Frank Sol

The USB firmware update is coming 'tomorrow'... You know what is said about tomorrow Double shame Bluesound wont write the USB firmware for the 2i
  13. Frank Sol

S.M.S.L. SD-9 Set-Up and Basic Review

Thank you... I'm undecided on this one or the ifi Zen Stream
  14. Frank Sol

I would like to pull the trigger (buy) on one of these but uncertain which
  15. Frank Sol

Looking for Preamp recommendation under $1500

Speaker matching would be key And if you're looking for Clarity then the Pre90/D90SE would be a nice pair
  16. Frank Sol

Topping D90SE --> Pre90/Ext90 --> VTV Purifi Eigentakt Stereo Amp

There are several input units so a switcher of some kind would be needed... However maybe a case can be made that Pre90/Ext90 are expensive means to switch front-end equipment
  17. Frank Sol

Thanks Ok... So I guess the general consensus is there's no electrical or engineering reason not to match these 3 up
  18. Frank Sol

I read do's and don'ts about that... Seen where it was not recommended but it has been implemented
Top Bottom