Search results

1. D

Room Calibration/Correction for Stereo

Especially for how much we spent on the system. And all the time, energy, and effort we put into it! It sounds like we would be on the goal line without scoring a touchdown!
  2. D

Thank you, everyone! Very helpful forum!
  3. D

Question: Do you need to perform room calibration/correction for a two channel stereo system?
  4. D

QUESTION/HELP: DAC/Preamp vs AV Processor

Not exactly sure how or what to ask here...let me explain. We are putting together a stereo speaker system. We plan to use it primarily with our TV for all things - TV, movies, and music. We have a BluRay player, internal apps to the TV, NAS, gaming systems...ect. Our plan is to connect all of...
  5. D

Which AV Processor or DAC?

Wasn't sure which forum to put this under...so here it goes. We are purchasing a two channel system with a power amp and either a DAC or AV processor. We have on order and are waiting for: - a pair of Ohm Acoustic Walsh speakers by the name of Super Sound Cylinder (Recommended Amplifier...
  6. D

HELP! Separates Class D Amp w/ AV Processor

Not an AV receiver but an AV processor as doing separates with a power amp. Primarily as a hub to connect all audio and visual. But as recommended above could do similar with a DAC and optical cable from the TV. There is a possibility to expand to a subwoofer and center channel if we felt the...
  7. D

That's a good question. The AV processor would predominantly be the hub to connect all of the audio and visual sources to rather than into the TV or DAC. I have contemplated your alternate setup. It's tempting for sure - especially as I think we would be overpaying for features/functions we...
  8. D

That's really cool! Love supporting projects like this.
  9. D

Buckeye amp? I've not heard of them before. Interested. What can you tell me about them.
  10. D

Buckeye amp? I've not heard of them before. Interested. What can you tell me about them.
  11. D

That is a good point as the speakers are omnidirectional. I hadn't really considered or factored that in for the AV processor, power amplifier, and room correction capabilities. With those considerations, do you have specific recommendations that are better suited for omnidirectional speakers? I...
  12. D

You are right! Heart breaking! Don't know how that slipped through both my spouse and I.
  13. D

Greetings, I need some help. I am new to the forums and a novice when it comes to audio/AV tech. I've done a fair bit of research but don't seem to be making headway. I feel like I am just spinning my wheels. My spouse does not want a typical surround sound system and we have compromised on a...
Top Bottom