Search results

1. K

Otari MX-5050 Review (Reel to Reel Tape Deck)

Those measurements shows that this deck is not even in hi-fi region. Is it poor maintenance or industry standard ?
  2. K

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Any chance for Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire review?
  3. K

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Holo Audio is not chipbased DAC, and AD1862 is circa 30 yrso design, from the time where "magic" lived in audio equipment so it`s hard to compare. No measurements from Mystique so it`s impossible to judge but this guy on youtube, Zeos or Zeus could not hear any difference between Holo May and...
  4. K

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Answer is quite simple IMO. As dac itself uses ancient R2R chip it`s probably (in purpose) design to awake 1st and 2nd harmonic distortion to give it preferable coloration. PLUS everything that people wrote above.
  5. K

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

So if you turn A90 volume down, doesn`t it results the same? I have Goldplanar GL2000 with X16 and A90 , dac`s volume is always set to max, I`ve never noticed any harshness.
  6. K

Maybe you listen way to loud.
  7. K

Impact of AC Distortion & Noise on Audio Equipment

I haven`t investigate this that much. A90 as HP out is silent so I thought this does not come from preamp. I`ve just turned AC off.
  8. K

The buzz is constant. I can reduce speaker volume to 0, and it`s still there. Level is always the same, from 0 to max volume.
  9. K

My air conditioner affects my equipment. There`s a buzz in AMT on my Adam A77x speakers the AC is running. NO buzz on headphones though. Both are driven by A90. So I guess that in high gain amp distortion from AC power would be hearable, and should be seen on if someone would measure tweeter...
  10. K

I didn`t noticed this. But I connected programmer to usb after connecting pins.
  11. K

If it would be any help. https://allegro.pl/oferta/programator-mikrokontrolerow-stc-msp430-bsl-std12-9324100201?snapshot=MjAyMS0wNi0yNVQxODoxODo1MS44NzZaO2J1eWVyOzFiZWM4ZGY4MmY3NjZiYWIyZTcyZDMzZmEwMGQ4ZGI1M2M0NTRmNGY4NjdkNDY5YWM3ZGQ0YzJmYzU5MDBjOWM%3D Someone linked programmer offer from...
  12. K

I`ve bought programmer suggested by Gustard. It`s basic the same thing but in different color from another manufacturer. You this to stick into J3 https://www.amazon.com/MCIGICM-Header-2-45mm-Arduino-Connector/dp/B07PKKY8BX/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=10+pin+header&qid=1626290821&sr=8-13 4...
  13. K

On the last photo, J3 connector is the one for programming. Check my photo from previous page.
  14. K

Mine came with wires. but you have to make some kind of connection to the pcb.
  15. K

Well, for me it is. You can send it to distributor or manufacturer if you`re not able to do it yourself. Another idea is that you take front panel itself to your local smartphone or gsm repair guy so he could solder those 4 pins in 10 seconds. But you have your point, first I thought that...
  16. K

If you manage to make stable connection somehow between programmer and chip, it is not necessary but recommended I think.
Top Bottom