Search results

1. A

WTB: Revel M55XC

Anyone have a pair available?
  2. A

Revel M55XC Outdoor Speaker Review

Those are helpful considerations. Thank you.
  3. A

Revel M55XC Outdoor Speaker Review

Might these make good surrounds with M16s as main speakers? I'm using Polk Signature s10s now for surrounds.
  4. A

Two SVS PB-1000s (original not pro) or one Rhythmik E15HP2 w/Hypex

Since you put that bug in my ear I had to find out whether I could run one pb1000 and the Rythmik. I am no golden ear but I did use Adyssey xt32, I put the subs on the left and right hand side of the listening room slightly offset and I have to say that so far it sounds pretty good. I haven't...
  5. A

Audyssey Room EQ Review

I found this as well, my solution was to go to levels and pull down the surrounds about 5.5db. Sounds good now to my ears.
  6. A

Audyssey Room EQ Review

I have Dynamic EQ on...seems to work well on lower volumes. As for the curve, I adjusted all of the speakers LRC and Surrounds to the same curve but I didn't touch the sub....I left it flat and I have more bass than I can handle without adding more there. In fact, my question is whether the...
  7. A

Audyssey Room EQ Review

If adjusting to the Harman Curve via the app per Amir's recommendation after running Audessey, wouldn't one need to turn down the subwoofer levels since the added bass now coming from the speakers was never accounted for in the original measurements?
  8. A

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

One other question I have on the 3700h set up. I am running a 5.2 set up. Is it better to have the amp select on 9.1 or 7.1 + Zone 2? Or does it even matter?
  9. A

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

Thanks. Pic on the back leads one to believe there is a wall mounting mechanism...IMO
  10. A

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

The picture on the back (lower right) shows them able to be wall mounted but I don't see any mounting threads. How would one wall mount?
  11. A

FWIW, I had to take the surrounds down -6db to get them to sound right in multi-channel mode. Now it sounds great!
  12. A

Audeze SINE Review (Closed Back Headphone)

I use the Vesper sheepskin over-ear pads and the bass is solid. I personally love the sound signature from my SINE. Love the small form factor for a planar as well.
  13. A

So Levels menu adjustments are universal and Channel Level Adjust in the options menu is just for the input that you are on? Edit: Got it from the manual. Thanks. The set “Levels” are reflected in all sound modes. If you wish to adjust the channel level for each input source, carry out the...
  14. A

I found it under "Test Tone Start" after levels ... seems like a misnomer but there it is. Thank you! This is great.
  15. A

Hmmm...OK, I will look there again. I remember going to that menu and the option seemed to be a full reset, not individual speaker levels...Will take a look and yes I have the app and think it's terrific.
  16. A

I think the Dolby Surround mode sounds absolutely horrible. I will try some others. I love the sound quality on multi-channel but wish I could adjust the surrounds down a bit but doesn't look like that's possible.
  17. A

Question regarding the 3700h and Audessey XT32. I like to listen to sports games in Multi-Channel mode. It creates more if a "you're at the game" effect. I have run Audessey XT32 for my set up and done the target curve adjustments per Amir's recommendation. The only issue I have is that...
  18. A

Two SVS PB-1000s (original not pro) or one Rhythmik E15HP2 w/Hypex

1. Less cash in pocket :-) 2. One high quality sub may provide less even sound distribution to all sitting positions 3. I'll always wonder whether two of them would sound better. Ha. Those are the ones I can think of
Top Bottom