Search results

1. V

Objectivists vs. Subjectivists - Who's right?

What I have observed is that subjectivists do tend to take headphone measurements into account. In fact, many self-professed subjectivists take these measurements themselves. Therefore, I wonder how no one has come up with the following test: Measure the frequency response of a headphone with a...
  2. V

ifi hip dac review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

thats a dongle... different kind of product
  3. V

ifi hip dac review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

so, whats the actual King of portable dac/amp (no dongle)?? it is Topping NX4 still the best value?
  4. V

I may not pass a Blind test.

Just remove the fact that you know what you are listening and you will not know what you are listening!! Thats it. Example. Connect the device you want to compare and let another one ready to switch. Then explain this to someone that lives with you. Tell him/her that change the connection every...
  5. V

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

it is safe to say that all red/blue L30 are safe as they are quite new? May all of them are 2012+ ??
  6. V

2101 then are safe to buy? No problems or explosions there?
  7. V

Why don't manufacturers provide frequency response data to consumers?

-Because you “should trust your ears” - because “measurements dont tell the whole story”
  8. V

Hey! I appreciate your willingness to help! thanks! But anyway, I am not into all that idea of the subjective sound of things.... tubes are a no-no to me... sure they look beautiful... but there is the whole myth around them and how they sound and we can read pages and pages about that - no...
  9. V

I didnt like a30pro. Those holes make me feel like dust will enter into it, so my soul will be not in peace
  10. V

topping a50s: 1 topping L30: 0
  11. V

Thanks guys for your great answers I think anyway that I didnt explain myself well (probably because I am a spanish speaker ) I know I cant interchange 15vdc with 15vac. My question was more than, lets say between l30 and a50s everything is equal... And one only should buy one or the other...
  12. V

Im comparing this one with a50s... apart from balanced and unbalanced and all the rest... Im wondering about the power suply adaptor... I am right thinking is better to have a 15Vdc than a 15vac? I think is much more easy to replace if broken right? and somehow may be more secure?
  13. V

which volume pot feels nicer? L30 one or A50s? it is secure to get a 2012+ version or for 100% risk-free I should get a 21+ version?
  14. V

Help me decide between Aune x8 magic vs Soncoz la-qxd1

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/message-to-golden-eared-audiophiles-posting-at-asr-for-the-first-time.17598/
  15. V

Help me decide between Aune x8 magic vs Soncoz la-qxd1

Guys, you should do some blind tests and realize that all competent dacs sound the same... transparent... there are multiple threads with this kind of information. I guess if you are writing here is because you want to learn and scape from all the BS of headfi and other forums alike. Peace :)
  16. V

Is there a device that can send my digital music to my Amp that offers BT remote control and is not a battery powered DAP?

SMSL SU-9 is a good option: you can stream from your hiby, phone, ipad, or whatever thing through bluetooth and so SU-9 will receive this and send the analog signal into your amp. You dont need special software. just connect bluetooth and it will send any sound over. by the way, before you ask...
  17. V

Is there a device that can send my digital music to my Amp that offers BT remote control and is not a battery powered DAP?

why dont you get a DAC with bluetooth? this way you can use whatever you want as a remote to send the music into the dac and from there to the rest of the chain. by the way, if you were using hiby r3 before the DAC, then the dap has nothing to do with soundstage, depth, musicality or any other...
Top Bottom