Search results

1. E

New Topping PA3s offering on the corner?

Hence I am waiting not buying with 200w power at 8ohms @JohnYang1997
  2. E

For those of you that are around 50 YO and over - do you think about death?

This dilemma - philosophically/spiritually ….or even religiosity wise has been a part of the big Q of humanity. We cannot accept that we can be just like that without a meaning. And it will be years when humanity do gain that much knowledge from science of how we came about….how our brain...
  3. E

At 8ohms? Waiting for that. No frills. Give a pure Poweramp - bridge mode if possible. Looking forward to the 200W+..................with anticipation. Edit: I want to pair the amp with D90se
  4. E

Price is more enticing than Sabaj (are we seeing some competition here ;););).....Topping more expensive in DAC and Sabaj more in amps?) Form factor is also very likeable......minimal. Have the urge to buy ....but will wait out for more power. @JohnYang1997 c'mon I need amps 200w or atleast...
  5. E

Now we need some performance comparison with Sabaj a20a. I like the balance TRS.
  6. E

@JohnYang1997 If it is not under NDA, can we have some details of this new amp? Please.
  7. E

Came across the Topping Facebook page So I wonder whether @JohnYang1997 can put in some more info? Their websites does not seem updated enough.......(heck it says D90 is coming :facepalm:) I am guessing this will the Topping avatar for Meru Infineon .......like the Sabaj a20a counterpart.
  8. E

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

By performance? D5 But if you want new and other subjective features then E5.:) It will be according to one's choice ultimately
  9. E

D90se is the best measuring DAC currently. So if you want the best, I guess. But sonically it may not be much different. I guess just go with what you require and compare the specs. I love my stack of Topping D90se+Topping A90.
  10. E

I usually don’t comment much. But yes I do buy Topping products. I do hope that @JohnYang1997 that you find some merit of some of our comments…on why we feel topping d90se is ‘overpriced’. But let it be clear I am not dishing your products or your commercial philosophy and marketing principles...
  11. E

I find a little better resolution and transparency with d90se. But I may be imagining them with the knowledge that it has lower noise floor (?inaudible) Given a choice I would choose D5 because of it being a complete package (with head-hone ampiflier) and half the price of D90se. If Bluetooth...
  12. E

I have both. There is very subtle differences that I could find between them sonically. However these are the physical differences between them: 1. Sabaj D5 is bigger, heavier and feels more sturdy built. The power cable is thicker and 3 pin. 2. D90se feels lighter, smaller and feels more...
  13. E

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Any changelog for the new driver? @JohnYang1997
  14. E

Message to golden-eared audiophiles posting at ASR for the first time...

You sir, made my day :D Thanks fo sharing this experience.
  15. E

Cognitive Bias & Biases

And this the root of : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
  16. E

Bone conducting earphones

But is it audiophile grade? https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/07/bone-conduction-headphones-long-term-test-and-review-of-aftershokz/?utm_social-type=owned&utm_brand=ars
  17. E

If you have no issues with the current firmware, imo, there is no need to update. I had updated but didn't fine any change. (I had no issues with the factory firmware which was v1.2).
  18. E

Sabaj D5 vs. Topping DX7 Pro: measurement comparison

I don't find any audible difference. As such, I keep my Sabaj at standby. I don't think a 2-3 db difference matters at everyday usage.
Top Bottom