Search results

1. U

Otari MX-5050 Review (Reel to Reel Tape Deck)

I think this is really interesting. Objective measurments are so poor, and yet, Amiram it sounds so good to you. So what is the essence of all these sophisticated measurments? And what is really the thing that makes sound good?
  2. U

Parasound 200 Pre Review (DAC, Preamp, Phono)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabich Try this one, it's delicious.
  3. U

Helm dongle.

I clicked and see save preview and cancel
  4. U

Helm dongle.

I made by mistake 2 threads, I have no idea how to delete one. Sorry.
  5. U

Helm dongle.

Hi my cousin bought it as a present for me straight from their website. I have 23 emails with them since the beginning of the year. It was not working properly from the beginning. They told me to buy additional software which I did. Still doesn't work properly- very noisy. Last I heard from...
  6. U

Helm audio dongle.

Hi, my cousin bought me this as a present, from their website. From the outset strait From the box it was not working properly. I was in touch with them, and they said I should by additional software which I did. But still it was noisy and stopped working. In Feb. They wrote me that they will...
  7. U

Helm Audio Bolt Review (Portable DAC & Amp)

Mine is faulty from the outset it has been 4 months that they are supposed to replace it, but nothing.
  8. U

Helm Audio Bolt Review (Portable DAC & Amp)

Mine is faulty from the outset it has been 4 months that they are supposed to replace it, but nothing.
  9. U

New TEAC power amp based on Hypex Ncore.

I trust they use the premium Hypex modules, and it is beautifully laid out. I will get one if priced right.
  10. U

New TEAC power amp based on Hypex Ncore.

https://eu.teac-audio.com/en-GLOBAL/audio-hifi/amplifiers-receivers/amplifiers/ap-701-stereo-power-amplifier/p/249479
  11. U

New Emotiva Basx amps.

I wonder, did they fixed their amps? Amiram can we expect measurements soon?
  12. U

XTZ A2-400 - ICEpower ICEedge Class D new power amp

Hope Amiram will test soon. They should send him one for testing. If the outcome will be good, they will sell many.
  13. U

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

Was it measured with Bluetooth or wired?
  14. U

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

Hi, is this speaker maybe used in home environment or only as studio near field monitor?
  15. U

Power Conditioners: Why different inputs?

What about Furman? Anyone has an experience with them?
Top Bottom