Search results

1. J

JBL CBT 70J-1 Review (Constant Beam Transducer)

I’ve wondered the exact same. Seems like they would work well in that application. Jim
  2. J

Thanks! Guessing that the CBT-70s could maybe be pushed a little bit more (80hz)? -Jim
  3. J

Where would one cross these to subs at?
  4. J

WTB: Hypex NC400 Amp

Hey all, I'm looking for a stereo NC400 amp. Please shoot me a note if you have one you're looking to sell! Thanks, Jim
  5. J

JBL HDI-1600 vs 708i?

This seems extremely unlikely. What would be their incentive to do such a thing? Also, can you illustrate an example of these “math” differences?
  6. J

JBL HDI-1600 vs 708i?

You mean constant Q vs. proportional Q?
  7. J

JBL HDI-1600 vs 708i?

I can handle the dsp via HQPlayer so I don’t need that Crown amp or BSS processor (thank god!).
  8. J

JBL HDI-1600 vs 708i?

Hey guys, is the 708i worth the price differential? -Jim
  9. J

FS: Motu M4

Would rather ship in the U.S., at this time. -Jim
  10. J

FS: Motu M4

Hey All Selling my Motu M4. Pretty sure its the one with the new PCB as the firmware is 2.x. It looks like new and includes everything as new. Screen protector is still on. Looking for $220 shipped in the U.S. -Jim
  11. J

Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB - quick measurements

Hey all, does the Clarett 2Pre USB work with wasapi exclusive mode on the inputs? I'm investigating using one of these as the INPUT (from my turntable) to HQPlayer. Thanks, Jim
  12. J

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

Can you link the programmer? Thanks, Jim
  13. J

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

Hey all, is anyone using the M4 via Wasapi in HQPlayer? Not sure how to get it to be in Wasapi exclusive mode. Thanks, Jim
  14. J

FS: MiniDSP SHD with Microphone

How does one tell what hardware revision they have? -Jim
  15. J

Very easily and quickly done!: https://support.minidsp.com/support/solutions/articles/47000681565-i-purchased-a-used-ddrc-24-ddrc-22-shd-nanoavr-dl-ddrc-88a-how-do-i-get-the-software-transfer-the- -Jim
  16. J

Hey all, selling my MiniDSP SHD with MiniDSP measurement microphone. Unit works perfectly and looks beautiful. Looking for $950 and we split shipping to the lower 48. Thanks, Jim
  17. J

WTB: Gustard X16

Found and bought one. Thanks all!!
  18. J

SOLD!!!FS Single Geddes Abbey Loudspeaker:SOLD!!!

I’m in D.C. and can pick up tomorrow. PM sent! Jim
Top Bottom