Search results

1. M

PSB Alpha P3 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Ignore all subjective views, decipher and judge the data yourself. Problem solved.
  2. M

PSB Alpha P3 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

2 Golfing Panther votes? I can understand democracy but dayuuuuuuuuuuum.....
  3. M

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Owner's Thread

No worse than any back ported speaker, in fact a little better than speakers of the same size and category. Best you could do is plug the port.
  4. M

Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Review (Speaker)

Cant wait for the Evo 4.1 review!
  5. M

Airpulse A100 Review (Powered Speaker)

Its a good thing Im not from the states so my prices are the prices that I stated. I just got the R200 a couple of weeks back for 592 bucks after currency conversion and its still within the 900 dollar budget. That type of FR and directivity are easy to beat for that type of money, and those...
  6. M

Polk R200 (650 usd now) OR Polk R100 (100 bucks cheaper) OR Diamond 12.2 (450 usd) OR Diamond 12.1 (300 usd) + DA-9 (189 usd now) + Modi 3 (90 usd now). Done. Its not hard to beat such performance at 900 bucks, its only hard to beat at 500 bucks (s2000mkii/s3000pro) category.
  7. M

I can definitely get better with separates for 900 bucks. This speaker is not terrible but I expect more from a speaker with dsp. Ok for an all in one solution.
  8. M

Do Audio Speakers Break-in?

Here is what Danny says. You might find additional 'claims' from Danny here.
  9. M

Debunk those data with facts or sit down and let others do it.
  10. M

Danny's data show the T/S parameters keep changing overtime and its not a first few minutes thing which contradicts what AJ claimed.
  11. M

Instead of coming up with other researches, why not debunk the one I posted the link to? I am very familiar with Toole's work and his views regarding this matter, thanks.
  12. M

The name plays no important part. Debunk that data or let others that are more capable do it.
  13. M

Do comment on this... manipulated/inaccurate/wrongly measured/false/forced data? https://www.gr-research.com/burn-in-myths.html https://www.gr-research.com/driver-burn-in.html
  14. M

Neutral VS Coloured Amps

Lets say 100w at 4 ohms.
  15. M

Neutral VS Coloured Amps

Mostly integrated, that consists of pre and possible a dac.
  16. M

Would be better to use science to debunk these claims, instead of telling people that its caused by their biasness and brains. I personally would like to see this debunked and over with by thoroughly investigating this matter. Im obviously not the person for this task, Im just another person...
  17. M

One side has no evidence to show that break ins do happen, another side keeps harping on FR to justify that it doesnt. Great.
  18. M

Looks like there is no discusion goin on in this thread. Everyone that pops up to testify about their break in experience is told that their biasness and brain are causing that to happen and nothing more regardless what situation. That isnt a discussion imo.
  19. M

The word salad excuse is a great way to hide. Off you go.
Top Bottom