Search results

1. supernova

Topping E30 - worst sound detailing

That is what the test showed: only slightly better than guessing Just approved what Ltig said in the first message to this post.
  2. supernova

I did not adjust the levels. That was a test for me if I could really go 9 out of 10 but even with no levels adjusted the results are only slightly better than guessing.
  3. supernova

Hah the results of a blind test when I had no idea what DAC is playing or has it changed from the previous listening - listening to classical music I was right 7 out of 10 times, rock 6 out of 10 times Another test with which I thought I might do better: I didn't know the first DAC I start to...
  4. supernova

It doesn’t have a name you can google it. There are made maybe a hundred of those.
  5. supernova

I dont think anyone of them is broken - it is what u say. For me they are just different. Тип преобразования: 32-битное (2,8MHz DSD); Частоты дискретизации: 44,1-384kHz (16-32bit); Рабочий диапазон частот: 10Hz–40kHz; Динамический диапазон (ЦАП, моно): 110dB; Уровень выходного сигнала...
  6. supernova

I have added my set up Its just a dac with a bluetooth module and xmos usb based on 9038q2m chip
  7. supernova

Actually for me it is a problem of perspective. You label one of them broken because of the issue I have described and it is fine. But I have answered that the Topping E30 detail issue is much more noticeable, so why don't you call now e30 broken?
  8. supernova

I don't think it is broken. It's better to say unbalanced maybe. If we are talking if this a valid experiment - the detail issue I have faced is much more noticeable than this sound->volume issue I have described earlier But you are right anyway that this is going to assist me differentiating...
  9. supernova

I can bet my salary that I will be right 9out of 10 times saying which DAC is which. Im going to carry this test
  10. supernova

I have recently made a post where I have asked if I am deaf or there is some system problem. So it appeared to be custom DAC having some issue. As I mentioned I couldn't get rid of the feeling to make every song louder to hear that juice but because of the overall loudness I couldn't listen for...
  11. supernova

Windows vs macOS

The problem is not with the hub
  12. supernova

Windows vs macOS

9volt power supply
  13. supernova

Windows vs macOS

Windows doesn’t have usb c
  14. supernova

Windows vs macOS

I have installed eqmac to try to get a good sound.
  15. supernova

Windows vs macOS

Hub has usb c input. my mac doesnt have usb input I will find a way to ditch the hub, thank you
  16. supernova

Windows vs macOS

Yeah, I have tried using another cable. Usb cable is connected via anker hub
  17. supernova

Windows vs macOS

No opportunity tp listen to the other dac As i mentioned in my post - I didn’t use apple music in my experient
  18. supernova

Windows vs macOS

Macbook pro 16 11.4
Top Bottom