Search results

1. A

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Just my general dissatisfaction with most room correction.
  2. A

I only wish it was that simple. Center channel intelligibility is not cured by db push. Of course 3 way Infinity center doesn't hurt.
  3. A

And that is the problem with poor room correction. That is why I switched to Anthem.
  4. A

Anthem AVM70 Review (AV Processor)

Same experience with 520. Only room correction thar has satisfied me.
  5. A

Anthem AVM70 Review (AV Processor)

520 owner. Anthem logic is really good.
  6. A

Elac Reference UCR52 Review (Center Speaker)

I guess dual concentric don`t have coaxial issues?
  7. A

Revel ceiling speakers sure look coaxial to me.
  8. A

Have you ever worked with 3/4 vs 1 inch? Price difference is negligible compared to cost of rest of components. Cutting one inch mdf with decent table or miter saw is easy.
  9. A

Advice about Denon AVR (Denon AVR-X3700H)

Don't bridge. Buy mono to resist the urge if addicted.
  10. A

Advice about Denon AVR (Denon AVR-X3700H)

Oh my. Watts and dB. Let's forget about reserves and current.
  11. A

Hmm You're Infinity RC263 review was simply placid in comparison. Could be that Harman has it nailed. Maybe this is why Harman does not utilize concentric? 263 is simply best center I have experienced. I am not including Revel 3 way. Too expensive for me.
  12. A

Rythmik L12 Subwoofer Review

He means sub placement affects room nodes thar cannot be corrected by eq. Placement is difficult in home environment. 2 subs helps solve the problem.
  13. A

Rythmik L12 Subwoofer Review

I agree. 2 cheaper well designed subs will sound much better than single more expensive. But often frustrating if you do not integrate with good room correction.
  14. A

Emotiva XPA-DR2 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

Gee, just a groud lug. Next time I'll use a coat hanger. If that doesn't work, maybe use as a garrot.
  15. A

KIMBER KABLE: Do High-end USB Cables Make A Difference?

Detecting differences is a psychological issue. Most likely obsessive compulsive.
  16. A

Emotiva XPA-DR2 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

I purchased the XPR 5 several years ago. Sound was the least of my problems. Would go in protection mode. Dropped off at facility during vacation and was told "XPR has a mind of its own." Upon return lasted less than a week. I gave up. The XPR line was suddenly discontinued without...
  17. A

What speakers have some of the best value in the $2-3k price point?

If you go back 35 years Rookie, does that make my 50 years a sophomore slump? Seriously, this site has opened a can of worms for the high end over priced audiophile industry, and they know it. Could have saved a lot of money if this info was available back then.
Top Bottom