Search results

1. B

Scared cat question. I want to sort it while he's still young.

My three cats are way older and flee every time there's someone new. Seems like common sense on their part.
  2. B

APO Equalizer Interface - Virus Detected ?!

There was an update on the 24th September. I had downloaded it before that, but re installed it after that because it stopped working. I have Norton on my PC. It works fine. I think you're wise to stay away if you're concerned though.
  3. B

APO Equalizer Interface - Virus Detected ?!

From the 'Help section in Peace (which I'm using at the moment) 'To check if Peace has a virus I'm using the website of Virus Total and you can too. I'm uploading every new version to get a result of more than 50 antivirus software vendors which have scanned Peace.exe and PeaceSetup.exe, the...
  4. B

Wired vs Bluetooth

Ah, now that's what I'm getting at. Would that be just a 'flick of a switch', and would one hear the difference between the two in the switch between one on the other?
  5. B

Wired vs Bluetooth

Thank you. I don't think I could determine a difference between an optimally performing wired and an optimally performing Bluetooth headphone. There are so many variables though. My original question might be meaningless. We live and learn. Thanks for replying.
  6. B

Wired vs Bluetooth

Good point. Would a better question be something about whether one can tell the difference between wired and Bluetooth?
  7. B

Wired vs Bluetooth

How would one conduct a trial to determine whether there is an audible difference between wired and Bluetooth headphones?
  8. B

The Audiophiliac took his vitamins today!

Should very reviewer of audio gear declare their age and hearing abilities?
  9. B

My Dog - pet thread

Can dogs be more cat...?
  10. B

My Dog - pet thread

My 'dogs' are cats. I do their bidding
  11. B

My Dog - pet thread

...I (briefly, thank goodness) saw a woman catching it from her canine friend's posterior whilst out on a bike ride today...kudos for not leaving it 'behind', but dear me, wo/man's best friend? Any extra-terrestrial beings visiting Earth would surely conclude that dogs were in charge
  12. B

My Dog - pet thread

In the UK people follow dogs and put their crap in plastic bags...I must be missing something
  13. B

A Call For Humor!

'My wife went to Hawaii and got a tattoo' 'Honolulu?' 'No, on her shoulder'
  14. B

A Call For Humor!

'Jakarta?' 'No she went on a plane' (We could be here for a while...)
  15. B

A Call For Humor!

'My dog has no nose' 'Well how does he smell?' 'Terrible' - translated from the original Latin
  16. B

A Call For Humor!

I turned to the passenger sitting next to me on my flight - 'look at all those people down there, they look just like ants'....he said 'they ARE ants, we haven't taken off yet'
  17. B

A Call For Humor!

How come the winner of the Mr Universe contest always comes from Earth?
  18. B

A Scientific Review of AudioScienceReview

? Well, by having demonstrated a similar level of study and feedback from others in the field. Academic standards. Scrutiny of one's methods and conclusions.
  19. B

A Scientific Review of AudioScienceReview

'In science, the peer-review is the evaluation of work by one or more people with similar competencies as the producers of the work'
Top Bottom