Search results

1. D

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

Sounds perfect to me, good luck! Btw, according to my measurements, this DAC consumes around 0,35A at MAX, so 1A source will be plenty
  2. D

Main purpose of external power input - for such cases as connecting DAC to phone/tablet i.e. devices which won’t provide enough power for DAC to function properly. On the other hand, some people use this even with PC, to “get rid of “dirty” power provided by PC USB ports”. If you want to go that...
  3. D

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Can you please elaborate what kind of SPDIF issue you are talking about? I've been considering to get D30 Pro with the main use case of its TOSLINK input connected to PC onboard audio optical out. Is that a bad idea?
  4. D

MASSDROP Sennheiser HD58X JUBILEE Review (Headphone)

At first I was a little bit scared when I saw unfamiliar panther to me near one of my favorite headphones, but I'm glad how it all ended up! Sorry I'm still kinda new here, what kind of award is this one? :)
  5. D

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

I would love to see new revision’s measurements as well
  6. D

JDS Labs Atom DAC+ Review

Thank you for the review! Any chance to see Jitter for Toslink input?
  7. D

WolfX700 Measurement of SMSL Sanskrit 10th AK4493 Edition

Thank you for the review. Do you have jitter graph for TOSLINK input? (preferably with external power supply)
  8. D

Thank you for the review and all helpful comments. I consider buying this DAC, however my concern is that COAX/Toslink Jitter performance. COAX graph is given, and it is said that toslink "a bit better", no graph though. Since Toslink will be my main application I wonder, how much it is better...
  9. D

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

Thank you for the review and all helpful comments. I already have Atom AMP and considering to get Motu M4 for pairing them up. According to specs, the “lowest” max output level of its DAC is +9.5 dBu (2.3 Vrms) via RCA. But I have couple high-sensitive headphones which my Atom drives a bit too...
  10. D

Behringer UMC204 HD Audio Interface Review

So the point here is just to make sure that only one device (Behringer) connected to the whole root hub? If so, I think I got it, thank you. Though a bit pricey tbh, might as well just get an additional internal/external hub as you did. By the way, what is the state of your 202HD now? Is it...
  11. D

Behringer UMC204 HD Audio Interface Review

Can you please explain how does one set USB hub exclusevely to one device?
Top Bottom