Search results

1. K

Extreme Snake Oil

Absolutely! Just look at what MQA is trying to do!
  2. K

MQA Deep Dive - I published music on tidal to test MQA

So true! All the testing, graphs, and charts that you post here would be totally garbage if we did not know your true name.
  3. K

Tidal’s New Lossless Tier Says Goodbye to MQA (but does it really?)

Simple matter, really. Those that are followers of MQA can subscribe to Tidal. Those that oppose MQA can avoid Tidal like the plague. However, we should not turn a blind eye to all the claims that MQA makes. Everything else on this site is carefully scrutinized and analyzed. Why should it be...
  4. K

LOL There are so many people asking so many questions that go unanswered that it is going to be like Wack-a-Mole.
  5. K

I think all music lovers need to thank GoldenOne for exposing what MQA is so desperately trying to hide.
  6. K

Wow! Some people are terrified of exposing the truth about MQA.
  7. K

If they were going to cut their losses, would Warner have bothered converting their material to MQA?
  8. K

Of course they dictate formats.
  9. K

The results have not been there since its inception in 2014. They would not have continued dumping money into it if they did not ultimately expect a major payday.
  10. K

Reinet, along with Warner, Universal, and Sony, are stockholders in MQA. Why do they all think that there is a major payday coming?
  11. K

Reinet is a major player. They have Billions. They are smart players and would not keep dumping money into MQA unless they expected to make a major payday.
  12. K

MQA has lost somewhere in the area of thirty million pounds since its inception. The logical move would be to give up and move on. They have not. They have reason to believe that they will be in for a major payday in the future. What prompts this reasoning?
  13. K

The open source community created FLAC. We should adopt that. All the studios should adopt that.
  14. K

We've been assured that this will NEVER happen! OK?
  15. K

I listen to CD, SACD, and Hi-Res downloads through my Benchmark DAC. Why would I possibly want to pay extra to listen to adulterated versions of my music?
  16. K

Let us reduce this to simple terms. As it stands, without MQA, we have CD quality audio. We have Hi-Res audio, from master recordings that we assume is as the original artist intended. With MQA we have people telling us that it improves upon the original by some mysterious method which cannot...
  17. K

That is an interesting look back at history, but is says nothing of the matter at hand.
  18. K

My Tidal subscription is about to expire, what next?

I have been listening to music for well more than sixty years. I started in the age of mono LP's and 45s. My perspective is that I was glad when CD's came out. The effort needed to elicit the best sound from LP's was simply no longer worth it to me. I digitized my LP collection on a high end...
Top Bottom