Search results

1. jjk

Natural Sound NS17 Review (Speaker)

Are those the correct parameters for the depicted filter? Looks more like 100 Hz/ +4/1.5
  2. jjk

Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier For Sale

Yes I did. Thank you for your interest.
  3. jjk

March Audio P701 Mono Block Power Amp

I would like to add that I have purchased 5 amplifiers from Alan. 3 x P451, 252, and a 122. I could not be happier with my purchases. Alan has been a pleasure to work with and a total professional all the way. I have a 5.1+1+1 system, composed of Revel F208s; the synergy (without going all...
  4. jjk

Topping DX7Pro(s) and miniDSP SHD For Sale

I have two Topping DX7 Pros and a miniDSP for sale in
  5. jjk

Topping DX7 Pro and miniDSP SHD Studio for Sale

I am offering for sale my Topping DX7 Pro(s) (I have two units). The sale price is $525 each, including shipping and Paypal. The sale price for the miniDSP SHD is $800, also including shipping and Paypal. All units are black and all are in Mint condition, 9+. I do have the original boxes...
  6. jjk

GoldenEar SuperSub XL for Sale

I have a GoldenEar SuperSub XL for Sale. Excellent condition, 9/10. Black Gloss. No pets, no smoking. $850, all in. Thanks for looking
  7. jjk

Benchmark AHB2 For Sale SOLD

Sorry, sold.
  8. jjk

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

I have a Sabre Pro (Silver/non-MQA) listed for sale in the Sale Forum.
  9. jjk

SOLD Matrix X Sabre Pro For Sale

SOLD I am offering for sale my Matrix X Sabre Pro. This is the non-MQA version. This unit is silver. I am selling as I have acquired an Okto DAC8 Pro. I rate the condition as a 9. Very minor scratches and abrasions, almost invisible. Price is $1200, including shipping and Paypal. I can ship...
  10. jjk

Matrix X Sabre Pro For Sale

I am offering for sale my Matrix X Sabre Pro. This is the non-MQA version. This unit is silver. I am selling as I have acquired an Okto DAC8 Pro. I rate the condition as a 9. Very minor scratches and abrasions, almost invisible. Price is $1200, including shipping and Paypal. I can ship...
  11. jjk

Benchmark AHB2 For Sale SOLD

SOLD I am offering for sale my Benchmark AHB2 amp. The amplifier is silver. Condition is Mint. I purchased the amp from NiceCans in Austin in January 2020. I am selling because I have converted my amplification to March Audio monoblocks. Price is $2700, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship...
  12. jjk

Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier For Sale

I am offering for sale my Benchmark AHB2 amp. The amplifier is silver. Condition is Mint. I purchased the amp from NiceCans in Austin in January 2020. I am selling because I have converted my amplification to March Audio monoblocks. Price is $2700, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship...
  13. jjk

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

As an owner of a DAC8, I would say good luck hearing back from Pavel.
  14. jjk

My DAC8 still does not respond properly to the remote (actually it does not respond at all). I tried for 3 1/2-4 hours yesterday positioning the Okto in several locations in my AV cabinetry but either by time (less than 5 minutes) or by using my Harmony remote to switch between Directv and...
  15. jjk

I think it is possible the problem I was having with my DAC8 was its proximity to my 65 inch Panasonic Plasma. For ease of access I had the DAC8 positioned under the edge of the plasma, on top of the cabinetry for ease of initial testing. When I moved the DAC8 to my kitchen and replugged, the...
  16. jjk

Reference my post #1499, yesterday, Okto is sending me a replacement DAC8 and remote. Has anyone tried a different remote? Harmony maybe?
  17. jjk

I received my DAC8 Pro yesterday. I am having significant issues with the pushbutton and the remote. Has anyone else had issues? I have been in contact with Pavel. I am waiting for more from him prior to posting a full review.
  18. jjk

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

I have wondered about this question as well...gain/volume in a chain which is: JRiver>>DAC>>Preamp>>Amp (yes, I need the preamp for MCH balanced switching) Currently I operate JRiver at 100%, DAC on DAC mode and control volume at the PreAmp. Thanks for any expertise.
  19. jjk

Dac, Which Oppo do you have? A 93? The connections are slightly different on a 103. edit...maybe it is the 203?
Top Bottom