Search results

1. WolfX-700

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

My personal understanding of John Yang 1997’s unwillingness to provide internal photos. If I encounter some discussions similar to the previous ones (such as unfounded accusations that he used the "wrong" OPAMP on the D90se), and other worse encounters (the circuit design is plagiarized). I also...
  2. WolfX-700

I noticed that there is dissatisfaction with the design of the top DAC in the post-I also complained a lot. I once talked to them about this topic and it is obvious that they have been constantly struggling technically and have achieved unquestionable achievements. I believe that one day they...
  3. WolfX-700

The ADI2 encoder is a tragedy... Several of my friends who use RME have encountered this problem. I just helped one of them get a long-life encoder (from the original 15,000 cycles life to 100,000 cycles and better Rotation and pressing feel)-only need to increase the cost of one dollar:facepalm:
  4. WolfX-700

Absolutely no such issue,After the M500 incident, I used the same conditions to measure more than 20 DACs, including the D90se.
  5. WolfX-700

SMSL D1SE Balanced ES9038PRO

I still want to explain that this sample is provided by SMSL. I will work hard in the future to get samples of real "consumer purchases" to verify whether SMSL "extensively fixed all problems"
  6. WolfX-700

New SMSL all-in-one amplifier?

I used the Coax input in my measurement. I remember that I verified it with an analog input and it was almost the same. So I did not output the chart. To confirm, I will re-measure the result of the analog input
  7. WolfX-700

New SMSL all-in-one amplifier?

DAC+Preamp(Analog in)+Poweramp
  8. WolfX-700

strange SMSL M500 high 3rd harmonic

I deeply understand what you mean, and I am also puzzled that they still haven't used official channels (they have an account) to make a statement (but I didn't mention it to them). From my personal point of view, the way they handled this time was very slow and even a little stupid.
  9. WolfX-700

According to the description on SMSL, they will provide jtag devices to SU9 users. But M500 is still vague, and I can't put too much pressure on the other party in the conversation on social software...
  10. WolfX-700

Due to well-known reasons (the recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Guangzhou), my meeting with the SMSL boss had to be postponed. But I can bring a few news: 1. For foreign users, they will provide solutions through distributors. 2. For Chinese users, you can directly contact SMSL 3. I raised serious...
  11. WolfX-700

There is a Chinese saying: Doctors cannot diagnose themselves.;) There is a similar expression in English: the onlooker sees most of the game.;) In communicating with engineers of different brands, I have discovered one thing: the bigger the brand, the bigger the company, the more important it...
  12. WolfX-700

You are talking about replacing OPA1612 with LME49720. Although this replacement "is not reflected in the promotional materials in a timely manner," considering that it is only an Opamp, this is not a serious behavior. --This is my opinion
  13. WolfX-700

I think I need to sort out the timeline (from my point of view). I started to intervene and buy DUT (M500) on April 26, and the measurement was completed on April 27 (and confirmed the issue).I gave SMSL feedback on April 28th and sent the M500 I purchased. I'm not a staff of SMSL, I am an...
  14. WolfX-700

fever grade :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: means "HiFi"
  15. WolfX-700

I think your accusation of "Chinese DACsare optimized for 1khz SINAD in order to sit on top of the SINAD chart on this forum" is inappropriate 1KHZ is a very traditional measuring point. We can see that there are many "Chinese DACs" that perform well in the entire 20-20KHZ THD + N vs Freq...
  16. WolfX-700

I believe that there needs to be discussion within SMSL on how to provide upgrade tools and guidance.
  17. WolfX-700

I think this operation is very simple for SU9 (the operation instructions are also completed --- it is currently in Chinese, and it is not very clear. I will make comments). The question now is how they provide services for the units sold. I will continue to follow up on this. Compared to SU9...
Top Bottom