Search results

1. P

Panasonic RP-TCM125 Review (Budget IEM)

Received delivery of a genuine Sony MH750 2 days ago. Sound quality/tuning alone is very impressive for the price of about $10USD
  2. P

Has anyone tried the Moondrop Aria?

Yeah, distortion in the mids doesn't look any different from their current offerings, but is lower in the bass than even their Illumination model. Pricing is really competitive too; I think they are determined to beat the Tanchjim Hana 2021 at least. The interchangeable nozzles are like those of...
  3. P

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

Beginner to software/API stuff here! :p Is WASAPI native to all windows pcs? If not, what is being used on them? I chanced upon this thread and it really piqued my curiosity, for I have always focused on hardware and merely adjusted windows audio settings to what extent I knew (No sounds scheme...
  4. P

Douk VU2 Review (VU Meter/Input Selector)

Oof, shaken confidence in their products. Guess their plain switchers will still be fine though? Nobsound 3-IN-1-OUT XLR Audio Switch Review | Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum
  5. P

For those with the 2021 Aria I really recommend trying it with KXXS filters instead and BGVP A07 tips equipped, especially if you prefer upper? mids to stand out a little more
  6. P

ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter Review

I came for hungry for the review but left craving for some purple fruit
  7. P

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

Measurement's report iBasso DC03 test and graphs - Reference Audio Analyzer (reference-audio-analyzer.pro) Measurement's report iBasso DC03 test and graphs - Reference Audio Analyzer (reference-audio-analyzer.pro) Some measurements for you haha
  8. P

If what they mentioned about the Kato's distortion is true (it would be even lower than that of their current SDD Illumination's), which is likely as the company has been quite transparent so far, it should be very EQ-friendly
  9. P

There is a frequency response graph provided. "Need a more accurate FR." "Need to hear it personally." The list goes on
  10. P

MOONDROP KATO Earphone Flagship Advanced Technology Dynamic HiFi IEM (shenzhenaudio.com) On paper at least it promises a lot. Could this be the DC Stealth of budget SDD IEMs?
  11. P

Topping L50 Review (Headphone Amp)

Isn't there a page translation feature in your browser?
  12. P

Topping L50 Review (Headphone Amp)

台式设备 归档 | L7Audiolab The reviews of these Topping products here in fact predates ASR's. I was actually wondering when they would show up when they did
  13. P

Review and Measurements of Fiio K3 DAC & Amp

K3_parameters (fiio.com) K3s_parameters (fiio.com) New K3 looks much better (according to Fiio anyway)
  14. P

It would be cool if you could measure the Aria's distortion post modding and using the A07 tips. Btw, what tips sizes do you use?
  15. P

Interesting! Moondrop's distortion graph of the Aria shows a similar peak too
  16. P

Headphones are expected to have more variances though, because of the nature of their pads (can be compressed unlike silicone tips) For the filter mods either remove the clear adhesives behind the metal wax guard, or use KXXS filters. The main reason is because the clear adhesive ring behind...
  17. P

Review Request - sE Electronic DM1 "Dynamite" In-line Mic. Pre.

sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite (soundonsound.com) FetHead vs Cloudlifter: Mic Activator Head to Head | TSP (theseasonedpodcaster.com) The only measurements I could find so far (apart from the simple noise measurements in vid reviews)
  18. P

Probably- in the other forum people were posting multiple measurements of the Aria and it seems like 2dB variances in the FR are a thing (haven't seen more than that though- maybe their QC specifies +-1dB; their factory measures every unit What's the MOONDROP CEO favorite IEM among their product...
  19. P

Oh Tripowin Mele might be an exception though, and is the closest competitor in both price and capabilities with the Aria
  20. P

Even now it seems to be competing against the best Single DD IEMs around $150, going toe to toe with them in reviews. It's said to be better in some aspects and inferior in others, ultimately it's down to personal preference. I love mine and feel absolutely no need to change them :) Recommended...
Top Bottom