Search results

1. Rayman30

FS: Balanced 4.4mm to 3.5MM (Arctic Cables)

For sale is a Balanced 4.4mm to 3.5mm custom made cable from ArticCables, this works with most Hifiman products. Price - $50 shipped
  2. Rayman30

FS: Topping D50S and A50S

Topping D50S - $170 Topping A50S - $160 Both - $320
  3. Rayman30

Apple AirPods Max Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

It could be placebo, but things like high hats have a honky sound to them. Il mess around with EQ and see what can be done.
  4. Rayman30

Apple AirPods Max Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

With EQ the sound is acceptable, I found the bass to be good, the treble is acceptable, my only reservation is the mid range, it has a honky characteristic to it. I am using Oratory's EQ, but I detect some upper midrange shout, not sure but maybe it could be EQd out.
  5. Rayman30

FS: Topping D50S and A50S

For sale is a lightly used Topping D50S DAC and Topping A50S Amp. Comes with all needed cables/adapters. Topping D50S - $190 Topping A50S - $180 Both - $340 Very lightly used and no issues at all, smoke free home, prices are firm, items are shipped USPS Priority which is included in the price.
  6. Rayman30

Hifiman HE6se Review (Headphone)

I wonder how well my JDS Labs Element 2 and or Topping A50S would power such a monster.
  7. Rayman30

Hifiman HE6se Review (Headphone)

On sale at Adorama for $599!
  8. Rayman30

Arya/Ananda Hybrid

Moot point, but I did see that RT compared both models and this is what they found. *Due to user feedback, we decided to subjectively compare the HiFiMan Arya and HiFiMan Ananda's passive soundstage. Our objective test uses an HMS (or Head Measurement System) and an extra dummy ear with the...
  9. Rayman30

Arya/Ananda Hybrid

I imagine the Ananda and Arya have a similar sound stage, but tuning is what separates these drivers sound signature wise, If I was in your shoes, I would get the Ananda and maybe EQ them a bit to find that middle ground.
  10. Rayman30

Looking for a objectively good measuring closed back with mic.

Returned the Max for Airpod Pro, a much better value,
  11. Rayman30

Ended up with Airpods Max, with EQ they will be alright, but having an iPhone, iPad and MacBook I valued the interoperability between devices in that eco system, the ANC features and build quality are top notch as well. I cycled through the various EQ presets, I actually liked the sound of RT...
  12. Rayman30

Recommend Amp and DAC for Hifimen Sundara

Talk about paralysis by analysis!
  13. Rayman30

Usually at the office I use an HD-650 with JDS Labs Element 2 for music, but we just switched to a temporary office (very small) so the leakage from the open backs are a problem. Also, we have moved away from traditional phones are are using Skype to send and receive calls. So my current...
  14. Rayman30

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

I would recommend something along the lines of a Schiit Hel. This is going to be a very competent DAC/AMP and will easily power your DT770 Pro, while being cheaper than an A50S.
Top Bottom