Search results

1. A

Your 2 ears hear differently!

Do a youtube video of yourself so I can see and maybe agree, youtube video.
  2. A

Is it possible to check you have sufficient amplifier headroom with a umik-1?

Where is the video? Do the test again with you in the video cos be interesting see the measurable results.
  3. A

Blind test: we have a volunteer!!!

Someone here is really strapped for money for a audiophile double blind listening $£ test.
  4. A

What is a Trained Listener?

I don't give sasht what you think. So please add me to ignore.
  5. A

End of the day I still have tinnitus hissing noise between or peak sounds like narrow band pink noise at 6Khz or 7 8KHz, hard to get a mic inside to see what the frequency is now. So Trained listener I am cos I can interrupt, or think for myself. Huh, sounds like filtered pink noise. Today its...
  6. A

No. Nah. You don't say. What happens when a kiddie who goes to night clubs most nights of the week and has a lousy 50kw car hi-fi boom sub bass. He losses his hearing range. So don't say older.
  7. A

$1 Million Cable Challenge

Now had this video come out in April.
  8. A

I like to consume a cucumber sandwich. :p Trained listener at end of the day is still training to be a listener. Oh who_O:rolleyes: I give a. Please pay no attention I think it is the climate weather today, it can play tricks on the human condition along with, HARPP radio signals 1 million...
  9. A

I may not pass a Blind test.

I just gonna say it. So many faceless so and so audiophiles on this site, that gives me the shits. I like to know whom I am addressing not some born2run with cockroach bug as avatar.
  10. A

Crown amplifier power calculator question

I often use this and don't use the harman crown calculator or whatever it is. I even find the crown architecture tedious enough as it is. https://myhometheater.homestead.com/splcalculator.html
  11. A

I can't stand faceless youtubers waving their hands around.
  12. A

I don't think I want to know what is his hand. Dog crap? :eek:o_O
  13. A

Did this fly under Amir's radar scope? They say they are the first. audiophile kiddies. :facepalm:
  14. A

All I ever see in these videos is a pair of hands waving around. No face like Amir, when he does videos as I like to know who I am watching. Not the only video on youtube with people too scared to show there face in these audiophile videos.
  15. A

Distortion down to -300 dB, what exactly does that mean physically?

REW only goes down to -240dB :( Wow Spectrum Lab goes down to -1150dB :cool::p:D I more less stopped there as it seemed to be almost endless. Designed for radio astronomy, great for LFE.1 sub bass waterfalls and lot more.
  16. A

$1m speaker cables daylight robbery SCAM!
  17. A

I find golden, fascinating.
  18. A

No, you don't say. Well I guess I don't need my Rigol ds1054z 4 channel oscilloscope anymore then. :p
  19. A

LOTR/Hobbit 4k release

I didn't buy it again cos of these re-recording mixers doing remix Near Field mixes which I certianly do not appreciate. So the DVD's not watched them now in 6 or more years so a 4k would be waste of money for a Near Field atmos rubbish upmix.
  20. A

Why bass management makes my life tedious

So, soundmixer, audio2920 what is your imdb what movies have you mixed.
Top Bottom