Search results

1. Hotwetrat

PS Audio speaks

You'd need a baseline for what is 'correct'
  2. Hotwetrat

Is Jay talking about Amir?

I just love how they're exposing themselves and trying to (DESPERATELY) figure out how to address the reality you are continuing to present (as they're being backed into a corner and them completely ignoring these facts is getting 'noticed') while not losing their money, which is based on snake...
  3. Hotwetrat

Steve Guttenberg compares subjective and objective reviews

I pretty much always jump straight here, it's why I have a problem with these subjective reviewers now. Trust. I have none. It's their business and that will come before being genuine and honest with a consumer. They make money from something which has no validity and it has no validity for...
  4. Hotwetrat

A new Dac to improve sound quality from Khadas Tone Board 1

LMAO these people disgust me. Talking about the E30 I must get my for sale add up.
  5. Hotwetrat

Mental Health and Audio Perception/Enjoynment

This has been huge for me
  6. Hotwetrat

ELAC Unifi Reference teasers

I'm currently saving up for these for when they are available in the UK but I won't be comfortable pulling the trigger on them until Amir has jammed his nose deep into the port and had a good sniff around
  7. Hotwetrat

Oh man is that why when I am watching something like a TV show I sometimes think JEEZ that sounded like it was about 3 feet to the right of the speaker!! I hear it and it's like crazy wow factor for me - it's probably a bad thing I guess but it's very cool when watching stuff.
  8. Hotwetrat

Focal Clear Review (headphone)

They still don't move I must just not have them up loud enough. I mean the idea of having two in the first place was to be over kill. EDIT: Oh nope I got them to move - I downloaded a sweep from audiocheck starting at 20hz and I can see it vibrate, slightly, but definitely noticeable.
  9. Hotwetrat

They are 100% working but like, the polar opposite of this
  10. Hotwetrat

LOL They really are! ;D And they make some seriously impressive low end! (impressive to me let's say) Are they supposed to move?
  11. Hotwetrat

This is entirely not relevant for this thread but I came accross it and was curious to try these tracks. I had a fiddle with both the tracks with my SVS subs, which I run a bit spicy EQ wise. I took off the grille and thought I would see if the cone moves, which it didn't - I wasn't playing...
  12. Hotwetrat

Best Guitarists Evah!!!

UNQUESTIONABLY. As a musician, guitarist, pianist for many years I can say with full confidence Mark is one of the most incredibly gifted artists and guitarists I have ever had the pleasure to watch and hear. Alchemy live, Sultans of Swing. I am very particular about 'Guitarists' and 'Guitar...
  13. Hotwetrat

What to make of something like this... ?

https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/usa/en/blog/how-run-speakers 2 thoughts/questions I have in my mind. 1) Can anyone not feel disappointed when reading this sort of thing on the website of a 'respected' brand such as CA. 2) The motivation bemuses me - we would usually just automatically assume...
  14. Hotwetrat

Rythmik F12se vs KEF KC62

This is a seriously informative post
  15. Hotwetrat

Rythmik F12se vs KEF KC62

So this is basically me - I don't understand, but I try. So when people talk about 'speed' this is the same as 'articulation' right? Which is basically, attack/decay? Like how fast the driver (amp?) can start and stop? - now, when talking about the ass end of attack/decay, as in, the decay...
  16. Hotwetrat

Hello. Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere already but how come all these subjective reviewers have been sent these already (there's a slew of youtube videos about these being thrown at me) but Amir has not? I am only really interested in Audioholics and Amir doing some good measurements...
  17. Hotwetrat

Dali speakers

Have you cheked out the Opticon ? (Ikon replacements)
Top Bottom