Search results

1. walt99

Any interest in starting a "record listening club"?

In my younger days I belonged to the “let’s get stoned and play some tunes” club, usually at my house Might be time when I can finally quit working to start it up again!
  2. walt99

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Yes thats correct; • Use M+ and M- for the output in MONO mode.
  3. walt99

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

I think it’s more about the app than the hardware, the Bluesound app has worked flawlessly for me and as much as I would like to have roon it’s pretty hard to justify for my streaming enjoyment. I use Tidal and Qobuz with no issues on the 2i.
  4. walt99

Suggestions for preamp/DAC for AHB2-looking to upgrade from NAD C658

Super happy with my LA4/DACB/AHB2 and it meets most of your requirements. I use the Denon A110 for HT processing.
  5. walt99

What do you Benchmark fans/users think?

I keep most of my stuff in a cabinet under the TV with the LA4 the only thing sitting on top. I just recently added the LA4/DACB to the system and heard the rumor of the DAC4 but when I inquired about if/when it would be available it was promptly dismissed by Rory at BM as a rumor.
  6. walt99

Benchmark: Made and supported by a great team of no BS folks in the USA (New York). I hate the idea of "throw away" electronics, these guys give you a great product with 5 yr warranty and will actually repair your equipment if it has a problem. They answer emails in a few hours and pick up the...
  7. walt99

Compared to the HALCRO the Benchmark is the bargain of the century!!
  8. walt99

I have the LA4/DACB/AHB2 all in black, they are not stacked so the size part doesn't matter to me personally, the only changes I would like to see would be relatively easy to implement I think: Volume level numerically displayed in place of 'LA4' in the display, and larger text for 'source' so I...
  9. walt99

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

I almost pulled the trigger on a second AHB2 but in the end decided to go with a complete Benchmark 'system' with the DAC3B and LA4. I love the way it sounds and operates and it's nice knowing that everything was engineered to work together, balanced outputs/system levels etc.. I even like the...
  10. walt99

Revel F228 woofer

They sent you the wrong one, told you to keep it and charged you for it , is that correct?
  11. walt99

SOLD!!!FS: Buckeye 4 channel 252MP AmpSOLD!!!

Unit is sold, thanks everyone and ASR!
  12. walt99

Yes, Fedex USA only (conus) shipping included.
  13. walt99

Last and only Price drop to $675, otherwise I'll just keep it.
  14. walt99

SOLD!!!FS: Gustard X16, like newSOLD!!!

X16 is sold and delivered, thanks ASR
  15. walt99

Understanding HDMI and Potential for HDMI Cable Differences

Does this mean we would be better off using the digital audio out (optical in my case) from the TV to the AVR?
  16. walt99

OK how about $375? It's not doing me any good sitting idle in my cabinet.
  17. walt99

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

No waiting for this one:p https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/fs-buckeye-4-channel-252mp-amp.24362/...
  18. walt99

I just used it in single channel config, not bridged (no need), one channel not used. Yes this is the 12x12 4 channel enclosure as seen in this ad, supplied by Buckeye...
  19. walt99

No need to wait!! Ended up not needing this with my new setup, used briefly for HT surround/Ctr channel. $700 including shipping (conus only) and will include 4 each 3' XLR-RCA cables. Still under Buckeye warranty, I received this unit on 5/13 so just about a month old. 4 channel NC252MP, XLR...
  20. walt99

Price reduced to $400!
Top Bottom