Search results

1. pavuol

FX Audio DAC-M1 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

$3999 HP + $219 dac-amp... [sorry couldn't resist :p]
  2. pavuol

Schiit Vali 2+ Review (Tube Headphone Amp)

I've just saw this nice commercial, reminds me some analogical message like "sure the fancy glowing cars look cool and can bring joy too but they just stay behind.." :)
  3. pavuol

Album art - a wonderful legacy of the vinyl record era.

lol this is both brutal and sexy.. and exotic :)
  4. pavuol

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Don't know if "reference" track but I've always loved her voice color together with the mood of SH sountrack songs. Melissa Williamson - I want love studio mix rod (Silent Hill 3 soundtrack)
  5. pavuol

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity Review (DAC)

So this is 7,5x heavier, 2,7x more expensive and its volume is ~10,7x compared to Topping D90SE, Singularity wins by all "conservative audiophile" merits.. :)
  6. pavuol

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

I've known them longer but still quite unknown band, excellent alt pop, great voice. I also very much apreciate the clip for the second track. Leisure Cruise - Wake Up The Ghosts Leisure Cruise - The getaway
  7. pavuol

What are we listening to right now..

The Maccabees - Spit It Out
  8. pavuol

A Call For Humor!

fwd
  9. pavuol

What is your favorite Cologne or Perfume?

yes, he got more good tracks, how about this one?
  10. pavuol

DISCO it were fun fun fun

SPOILER! Film Disco : Grande finale de danse des Be Kings! [french movie 2008]
  11. pavuol

Amirs' test tracks (Spotify playlist + how AI "hears" them)

I wanted to share some interesting info about the data hidden behind songs that streaming services use for their analytics and AI purpose (later on that topic). To be more beneficial for ASR readers (or as a side effect) I decided to make a playlist of songs Amir mentioned in his reviews...
  12. pavuol

A Call For Humor!

Well that's a bundle, uncomparable ;)
  13. pavuol

A Call For Humor!

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone) Meanwhile at Sennheiser's HQ: "Boss, we have all of these "customer-stealers" available on the market: LCD-4, Shangri-la, Utopia.. now even some Stealth US weapon.." "OK folks, plans for the next 3 months: * tweak our best driver...
  14. pavuol

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

No test track in this kind of review? ;)
  15. pavuol

A Call For Humor!

16. pavuol

Hidizs S3 Pro Review (Headphone Adapter)

No DAC chip specified on its product page, however some reviewers 1/2 mention ESS Sabre 9281A Pro. So like I said, my initial question reamains unanswered, "C" version stands for what, Capped.. orrr Cropped output? :)
  17. pavuol

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Psychonaut 4 - Too Late To Call An Ambulance
  18. pavuol

Hidizs S3 Pro Review (Headphone Adapter)

Yes, I thought the same.. for explanations to others: Also, just found out that Audirect/Hilidac Beam 2SE measured previously with the same chip seemed also be capped at 1,4Vrms..
Top Bottom