Search results

1. orchardaudio

Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra Integrated -- Coming Soon

For analog inputs you would buy stereo amplifier. I do not have plan for USB at this time. There may be SPFIF in the future, then a simple USB to SPDIF converter will solve that problem.
  2. orchardaudio

Those are outputs, not inputs.
  3. orchardaudio

Depending on which manufacturer you look at everybody calls it something different. In general, I agree with you. I have not settled on a final name. The idea is to combine my streamer and amps into a single box and have a very small footprint solution where one only needs to add speakers. No...
  4. orchardaudio

Just ethernet. It will be available with either Volumio or as a Roon end-point.
  5. orchardaudio

Coming Soon...500W Stereo Integrated Streaming amplifier I guess the cat is out of the bag now. Preliminary test results All measurements with 8-ohm load, looking very good so far. Bench mode 22.4kHz BW -- 48kHz DAC Sample Rate Wideband FFT -40dB output 0dB = 44.72Vrms -- 48kHz DAC Sample...
  6. orchardaudio

Parasound 275V2 Measurements

Added 10W 10kHz square wave to original post.
  7. orchardaudio

Please note this amplifier does not support 4ohm loads in bridged operation. So these measurements are done in stereo mode not mono mode. Bench Mode 4ohm load. THD Vs power 4ohm load:
  8. orchardaudio

All, One of my customers send me this amplifier interested in how it will compare against the Starkrimson Stereo Ultra. Anyway I figured I would also post the measurements here for everybody's benefit. This amplifier is current selling for $595.00 on amazon All measurements are with 8ohm...
  9. orchardaudio

Reviewer's Music

I have a demo playlist setup on tidal and qobuz, would love to hear some feedback: https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/620f8350-67a5-4f89-9a48-bef0617fe320 and https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/3288137 There is a lot of overlap, but some tracks are unique to each.
  10. orchardaudio

Help with RPI streamer choice: DigiOne vs DigiOne Signature vs PecanPi

I have all the measurements posted. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/pecanpi%C2%AE-dac-streamer-and-usb-rev-2-0.12188/
  11. orchardaudio

Starkrimson® Ultra Amplifier Modules -- 250/500W into 8/4ohm

Yes, the fully balanced nature of the amp helps to eliminate, or better to say lower the effect of even-order harmonics. No circuit can be 100% balanced due to component tolerances so even order harmonics are not going to be completely nulled. I use 0.05% and 0.1% resistors.
  12. orchardaudio

No. This is shorting out an amplifier output. In the instructions, I specifically state not to connect either of the amplifier's outputs to ground/earth ground.
  13. orchardaudio

Andover Audio Songbird Review (Streamer)

I have all the measurements posted.
  14. orchardaudio

I cannot overlay the two because they have different reference levels. The difference is the gain of the amp which is 19.05dB. However here is what the multi-tone looks like when you loop the audio analyzer back on itself.
Top Bottom