Search results

1. Y

AMA about the Topping D90 (non-MQA version)

Did you pay full price or get any discount on the d90? I hope to get one myself in the near future...
  2. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

Is the E30 already outdated?
  3. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

I updated the firmware and there’s no more pop sound from what I can hear :)
  4. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

I think I'm supposed to download the driver here first : http://www.tpdz.net/newsinfo/379406.html then proceed with the install.... it doesn't specify to use the USB but I assume so... --- I downloaded and installed the driver from the link above first, then after that I proceeded to open...
  5. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

It says "The driver DLL required to access the device is missing." that is when I try to double click and open the "ToppingUsbAudioDfu_V4.82" file. What am I missing / what do I need to do?
  6. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

How do you update the firmware?
  7. Y

How much amplifier power is required?

Yeah those numbers are a load of crap in my opinion. I don’t believe those crazy “typ” figures. Benchmark ah2b and the company that created and manufactures them seems to be one of the few, and very rare, honorable hifi manufacturers left who stays genuine with dignity. Wish there were more...
  8. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

Sorry for not searching, but thanks for replying regardless. The sharp setting is the factory default setting yes? If so, I don’t need to change anything correct?
  9. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

Which filter setting is ideal for what?
  10. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

Welp I just received my E30 after receiving a DOA D50s. All I can say is, the E30 is pretty awesome and personally I think the screen on the E30 is much nicer and much more functional. The E30 doesn’t cause me sad fatigue like the DAC that’s within the Bluesound Node 2i.
  11. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

I just placed an order for an E30 DAC in black via Apos. Will report back with my impressions and any issues if I encounter any.
  12. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

let me know how the return process goes as I myself bought a D50S from Apos 2 weeks ago and the tracking has yet to update again except for it saying it’s registered and in Hong Kong. They told me I can’t cancel my order and they can’t even give me any definitive date on when I’ll be getting my...
  13. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

I would ditch the Magni
  14. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

please report back if you hear word of them implementing a fix of some sort.
  15. Y

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

excuse me if it’s been mentioned already, but what exactly did you replace and with what? Do you have a part number that I can copy n paste into Digi-Key or something to find it and potentially buy it?
  16. Y

so does changing the volume actually change the Vrms RCA preout voltage? If the answer is yes, do you or anyone know what volume level/setting would output 0.5v, 1.0v and 1.5v?
  17. Y

Can this D50S switch between DAC only mode and DAC + Preamp? Can the volume control be disabled?
  18. Y

According to the graph posted above, doesn’t that show quite the opposite/reverse?
  19. Y

Topping D70 DAC

Anyone know if the Topping D70 Bluetooth Version has the same SNR and performance as the non-Bluetooth version?
  20. Y

Parasound Zamp V.3 Amplifier Review

I just got an Audio Advisor paperback catalog in my mailbox a few days ago and I actually opened it up and looked at it for a couple of minutes. The first page I opened up to was a whole page on John Curl and the special power amplifiers he makes. The top “JC” model actually uses one or some...
Top Bottom