Search results

1. C

Will a DAC like Topping D30 improve my Edifier S1000MKII's audio quality?

@pozz I can tell you one thing which might be interesting. I can sense slight difference in sound quality, when I hear the same Youtube video from TV and the PC. I realize the sound from PC (analogue, Realtek ALC887) is slightly more detailed. I don't have any formal way to check it but I feel...
  2. C

Thank you very much for the reply. It will help me a lot! As I am not going to notice an improvement in terms of audio quality by buying a decent DAC, I am not spending money for it now. It's quite sure that I won't use high-end HPs in the near future. Regarding your suggestion to elevate the...
  3. C

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I need to be sure about this before investing for the DAC. Otherwise, the money will be wasted if it sounds the same. How can I be sure about this? I already contacted Edifier Support after getting your suggestion and waiting for their reply I would've...
  4. C

Hello, Being a noob in the audio world, this is my first post on audiosciencereview. I recently bought an Edifier S1000MKII at 26,500 Indian Rupees. I am using it with my TV and Computer simultaneously. I am very happy with the sound I am getting from these speakers. I connected it using an...
Top Bottom