Search results

1. mshenay

A question! What does "Hi-Fi" mean to you and what importance does High Fidelity Music Playback have in your Life?

I figured this would be a great place to share my own history as an audiophile and music lover, but I'd also love to hear all of your thoughts on the matter to! An I do understand not every one here will agree or appreciate my take on "Zen-Dac" but I hope you'll still give the video a watch and...
  2. mshenay

Lights, Camera LIGHTS!

So I think I'm ready to invest in a more professional set of lights than what I have... I was kinda sold on the jinbei ef ii 60 but it seems it's HEAVILY back ordered... so I've since moved onto something like the Godox 150W but I hear they are loud and I'm not 100% sold... I don't intend to...
  3. mshenay

Thoughts on Portrait Lens for Canon 200D

I started with a EFS 50mm 1.8 but I've got to say these days it's mostly disappointing to me... almost frustrating after spending a few weeks shooting on my 55 f4 Zoom lens I've seen the reviews for the Sigma Art lens but... I'm still leaning towards the Canon US f1.4 50mm Thoughts and...
Top Bottom