Search results

1. stunta

Minidsp DDRC-88A Dirac Multichannel DSP Review

This is a very good summary. As a former owner of the DDRC-88A and current owner of the HTP-1, I'd like to add a couple of considerations: 1. The DDRC has very flexible routing and mixing capabilities which support complex configurations that even, AFAIK, the HTP-1 does not support. 2. This is...
  2. stunta

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

This is quite impressive. Clearly, this unit is not meant for a budget 5.1 system.
  3. stunta

Revel F228Be Review (Speaker)

The 708P seems to go lower in response (vertical directivity is not as good though). I am confused how a much larger speaker with more 8" drivers rolls off much higher. Can someone shed some light on this?
  4. stunta

Revel f226be?

Eagerly awaiting your review of the F226Be. (I know there is a review posted by someone else on this forum. I prefer a well-established baseline)
  5. stunta

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

The only useful thing I got out of that review was this: I wish the reviewer would have shared the graph.
  6. stunta

Spec sheet for the the Arena/Stage series: https://www.jbl.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw3900b328/pdfs/JBL_Arena_Stage_Spec_Sheet_English.pdf
  7. stunta

The A190 has two 8" drivers and is $600 a pair! If this measures as good as the littler A130, I don't know if there is a better deal on the planet!
  8. stunta

SOLD!!!Revel 328be Pair SOLD!!!

I suppose this is a question of who is more motivated - the seller or the buyer :D Seriously though, my back cannot handle long road-trips, so this is out of the question for me.
  9. stunta

SOLD: AIYIMA A07 + power supply

Make an offer if interested. This doesn't fit my use case so I need it gone.
  10. stunta

FS: McIntosh MC2600 Stereo Power Amplifier- vintage classic

Wow. I am not interested in this amp, but this ad does not look like a scam at all! Good catch @AdamG247 and thanks for keeping members safe!
  11. stunta

I agree. Go for it :) I am in MA.
  12. stunta

If only I were local...
  13. stunta

Morrow SP3 Review (Speaker Cable)

This is actually not bad, in relative terms, at this price in the "audiophile" industry. Many others sell them at thousands of dollars with network boxes and such. The claims of lower distortion (I believe this is what earned this cable a headless panther) and your usual "wider soundstage"...
  14. stunta

SOLD: AIYIMA A07 + power supply

Updated. Now amp AND power supply are for sale.
  15. stunta

Cambridge Audio is (also) moving to Ncore...

Since we are talking about good looking devices, here is Linn's new Klimax DSM (I personally don't like the look much). Only $39,000 USD :D https://www.linn.co.uk/us/network-music-players/klimax-dsm
  16. stunta

amir makes splash on reddit

I was really just joking but you do make a valid point. There is no way Amir is going to risk hearing damage - at least I hope not, the world needs his ears!
  17. stunta

amir makes splash on reddit

How do you know how loud we think you are listening to is? :p I think its the way you describe things in your speaker listening tests - something like "the woofer started bottoming out". That does seem kinda loud :) So, HOW LOUD IS THIS?!!!!
  18. stunta

This is so rare in hi-fi, unfortunately. This is why I will need to stick with my little minidsp + dedicated "appliance-looking" amps :(
  19. stunta

Very nice! I wonder why they didn't go straight for Purifi modules - lower power output?
  20. stunta

That one mental health thread

I was wondering why they took the insurance information while getting vaccinated. I am also wondering why insurance companies agreed to pay for it when its free for the uninsured.
Top Bottom