1. P

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

Mine got replaced. So far so good. But tbh, time willtell
  2. P

Been told that everything after december, is fixed with new issues
  3. P

i think that might be mine problem as well. but i got it replaced. i am using a nokia power supply that is working great
  4. P

phewwwww thank you my friend, that was it. my sonkoz control panel shows: revision 5.01 vid/pid 0x152A/0x8826 driver 4.86.0 Should i assume i am at the latest firmware and revision hardware? thank youall. phewwwww again
  5. P

Btw i noticed tgat while i play in foobar a flac that is 98khz, soncoz shows it is currently playing at 44.1khz. Did i mess with settings? Is there something i should change?
  6. P

My replacement dac just came. Woohooo. Can someone share a photo of your hardware that is shown to compare with mine? To crosscheck that i have the latest revision? What is the latest firmware?
  7. P

after sonkoz laqxd1 what?

Not yet. I am waiti g to get a replacement from sonkoz for the broken dac, and then i will decide what to do. Thank you
  8. P

AKG K371 Impressions

hi guys. i am facing the same problem as you, with the cable. i dont want just a plub that has the right angle, i am looking for a replacement cable that has that kind of plug. any (cheap) options? looking at aliexpress and ebay, showed no results. ps. i was trying to adapt some eq but failed...
  9. P

ok just reconsidered some feature that i would need. any dac up to 350 (i am upping it a bit) that is stellar like soncoz laqxd1 or topping d30 pro, but also can be used as a headphone amp?
  10. P

i have to quote that my experience with the amazon seller is great. i already sent it back. i will be sent in a few days the new revision dac. they said that they will send my replacement before my dac arrives to them . this is great as i wont stay too long without a dac
  11. P

after reading reviews from some of the mentioend dacs, i am thinking of topping d30pro. this should be in the same league as laqxd1 but performing better, right? i wish its price was confirmed. if it is around 250,it is a no brainer i guess
  12. P

this is a great idea to use balanced outputs. so i will need to put each channel of the dac to a separate mono channel on my console. and then i should hard pan each channel left and right, right? should this amplify the signal compared to rca signal? this wouldnt affect signal to noise ratio...
  13. P

you are correct my friend, on needing more info. on the input side it will be my pc. pc->dac->mixing console because dac will be fed from my pc, i really dont need a volume control at all. display would be a plus galvanically isolated usb is a must i guess. being prepared for futureset ups...
  14. P

did they give you the option of returning for a refund or you just sent it back ndreceived a new one my friend? did you talk to amazon directly or with seller? was it amazon.co.uk or amazon.com? cheers. ill contact them in a minute
  15. P

Thank you. So, i cant get a refund, but only option os to get it serviced right? Problem is that now i may be forced tobpay customs? How can i be sure to avoid that. Also will amazon compensate my return shipping costs? Do i speak with amazon cuatomer service or with the seller directly? Thank you
  16. P

hi guys. my dac is dead and i am in the lookout for new dac. i havent lurked for a while. can someone in a glimpse, suggest few dacs for me? up to 300 euro (i dont have to go that high). i am in europe. think of the things sonkoz offered. something like that. even if i dont use balanced out, i...
  17. P

The day i dreaded came. Soncoz la-qxd1 is dead. it shows on the taskbar, but the sound out of it is some static with very low volume. i replaced it with khadas toneboard (thank god i have it) and all plays fine. so, is there anything i should test before i send it to hell back? i was very...
  18. P

Headphones under 500 euros (again) amplification question, etc (sundara is my no 1. choice right now)

just sold the m50x i had and got the akg 371 for edrum monitoring. i left them playing for 5 hours, will do that again tomorrow. so far, from songs i really know of, they sound way way better than m50x. better basswithout being bloated, no harsh trebles, beutiful mids. i wil keep them and while...
Top Bottom