Search results

1. orchardaudio

Starkrimson® Ultra Amplifier Modules -- 250/500W into 8/4ohm

I am proud to introduce these audio power amplifier mono modules that are capable of 250/500W into 8/4ohm loads. The modules can be preordered here: (preorder pricing ends May 31st): https://orchardaudio.com/shop/ols/products/strk-ltr-mdl Features: Fully balanced from input to output (w/...
  2. orchardaudio

FS: Orchard Audio PecanPi Streamer Ultra - $650

I have two (2) preowned PecanPi Streamer Ultras for sale. Both come with a full 1-year warranty. If interested please contact me here: https://orchardaudio.com/contact-us
  3. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Pi Day Sale (3/14)

The following tasty treats will be on sale 3/14, one day only! $31.4 off PecanPi DAC - Use code “10pi” $62.8 off PecanPi Streamer - Use code “20pi” $94.2 off PecanPi USB/SPDIF - Use code “30pi” $125.6 off PecanPi Streamer Ultra 1 - Use code"40pi" Happy Pi Day!
  4. orchardaudio

FS: Preowned Orchard Audio Gear

I have the following pre-owned items available: 1 x Starkrimson Integrated – $1749 + shipping 1 x Pair of Starkrimson Monos (5k input impedance) – $999 + shipping 1 x PecanPi USB (Rev 1, no volume knob) – $333 + shipping All items come with a standard 1-year warranty.
  5. orchardaudio

FS: Previous Generation PecanPi USB DAC - $333

I have two previous generations PecanPi USB DACs available. Each for $333 + shipping. HW volume control (knob) and XLR output with RCA adapters No HW volume control, both XLR and RCA outputs on the back. The one with RCA connectors will only drive regular headphones. The one with XLR...
  6. orchardaudio

500W (4ohm) GaN Class D Modules - Starkrimson Ultra

The purpose of this thread is to gauge interest in these modules, please see the link below for full info. Full info here. https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendor-s-bazaar/364831-500w-4ohm-gan-class-modules-starkrimson-ultra.html
  7. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Last Minute 10% Sale

Your Ears Will Thank You! 10% off all of our highly reviewed and awarded products. Hurry up! The sale ends on December 20th. www.orchardaudio.com
  8. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio - PecanPi® Streamer Ultra!!!

Introducing the PecanPi® Streamer Ultra!!! What is it? It is our very highly reviewed PecanPi® Streamer (https://orchardaudio.com/pecanpi) with a built-in DAC, headphone amplifier, and the addition of a 5" touchscreen. All enclosed in a 14 gauge steel case that will be painted black. The front...
  9. orchardaudio

Starkrimson™ Integrated Stereo Amplifier Launched

Just Add Speakers I am proud to announce the launch of Starkrimson™ Integrated. This integrated amplifier combines Orchard Audio’s existing BOSC™ amplification and PecanPi® DAC technologies into a single enclosure. The inputs are either USB or S/PDIF. Just add speakers. Starkrimson is one of...
  10. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Integrated Amplifier

I am currently developing an integrated amplifier that combines the PecanPi DAC and BOSC amplifiers into a single enclosure which is 475mm x 225mm x 50mm. The amplifier will have both USB and SPDIF inputs. I will be posting measurements in the next few weeks. For those who are interested, the...
  11. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio - European Distribution

I am proud to announce Orchard Audio’s partnership with VAL HiFi, based in the UK. They will be my exclusive European distributor. VAL HiFi takes a curated approach to HiFi retail. Their passion is for discovering, supporting, and championing boutique brands that give customers a transcendent...
  12. orchardaudio

PecanPi® DAC, Streamer and USB - Rev 2.0

The PecanPi® DAC just underwent an upgrade and is now able to drive balanced headphones. https://orchardaudio.com/pecanpi All measurements below are for XLR outputs driving 300ohm loads, performance does not change with load and the outputs are able to drive all the way down to 32 ohms. I will...
  13. orchardaudio

Pi Day Sale - Get $31.4 off PecanPi Streamer and DAC

It only happens once a season — our Pi Day Sale! Use code “piday314” at checkout on 3/14-3/15 and get $31.4 off your order. https://orchardaudio.com/shop?olsPage=products
  14. orchardaudio

PecanPi and BOSC Demo - Boston, MA - March 14th 2020

Location: Mattapan Branch of the Boston Public Library 1350 Blue Hill Ave Mattapan, Massachusetts 02126 Time: 2pm The demo will consist of the following: 2 x BOSC GaN Monoblock Amplifiers 1 x PecanPi Streamer 1 x PecaPi USB 2 x Infinity Primus P362 Demo attendees will receive discounts. For...
  15. orchardaudio

PecanPi® USB - DAC and Headphone Amplifier

Introducing the PecanPi® USB Implementation DAC chips: Dual flagship Burr-Brown PCM1794As in monaural mode Reclocking Crystek CCHD-575 oscillator -- ultra-low clock jitter of 82fSec SRC4193 for reclocking Output stage: True balanced dual different output stages Uses OPA1612s 0.1% low...
  16. orchardaudio

BOSC - HiFi Monoblock Class-D Amp

Currently Under Development Preliminary Specifications: Gain: 16.8dB or 6.92 (For 8 and 6Ω speakers) Gain: 13.8dB or 4.89 (For 4 and 3Ω speakers) Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 121dB (A-weighted) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.0003% (-110dB) @ 7W Frequency Response: DC - 60kHz Sensitivity...
  17. orchardaudio

PecanPi - Next Generation Raspberry Pi DAC and Streamer

Meet the PecanPi DAC and Streamer Improvements over previous generation DAC include: Fully linear ultra low noise power supplies Re-clocking with Crystek femtosecond jitter oscillator Built in HW volume control (no Volume-Clocker needed) Built in high performance headphone amplifier Full...
  18. orchardaudio

ApplePi DAC w/ Volume-Clocker Measurements

I just wanted to make a comprehensive post of all measurements, of the ApplePi DAC and Volume-Clocker combo. SNR A-Weighted (XLR): SNR no-weighting (XLR): SINAD (XLR): Dynamic Range A-Weighted (XRL): Dynamic Range no-weighting (XRL): THD+N vs Level (XLR): IMD vs Level (XRL)...
  19. orchardaudio

GALA DAC - New Product, Coming Soon

Hello, I will be launching another product shortly, the GALA DAC. It is based on the same circuitry as the ApplePi DAC (reviewed here). Uses dual Burr Brown PCM1794A chips in monaural mode, with dual differential outputs. This DAC has S/Pdif input, "bit-perfect" volume control, and full...
Top Bottom