Search results

1. N

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

"i could recommend it, but im not doing it" nice one
  2. N

SMSL SA400 Review (Power Amplifier)

for that price its garbage, hyperx are cheaper lol
  3. N

Sennheiser HD660s - divisive headphones

the fact that these people mention hd6x0 for editing makes their words absolutely irrelevant, imagine using headphones for that aside of that, honestly i think its the opposite, 660 are more suited for that type of usage because they are more transparent than the other driver, or less coloring...
  4. N

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

are the headphone amp measurements done in low or high gain? i would assume high right?
  5. N

I do have pops sometimes (they are somewhat mild), either from doing weird samplerate changes, plugging tone2 while off (obviously i guess).... I have to say i set the buffer pretty low although i think its happened in any buffer size
  6. N

it is easy, it could be way more accesible making more use of the different encoder options it uses double click for everything... im not changing gain constantly i think it could very well go to something like the the long push option. Also, an auto standby option would be nice just...
  7. N

yes same, i was thinking on dripping some alcohol in it but seeing im not the only one ill leave it alone just in case.
  8. N

I dont ever use MQA. I guess i confused the PCM color and since the led doesnt have the best color accuracy so i assumed it was green. Now that im taking a closer look it might be yellow instead of green as i thought. Thanks.
  9. N

got mine today. yep its super small, makes it super easy for a portable setup. kind of unbelieable for the performance/price/flexibility my biggest complain so far are the encoder options, like holy i have to cycle through 4-5 things if i missclick once. i guess this isnt a new complain and im...
  10. N

Barefoot Footprint 01 Review (Studio Monitor)

not bad but not genelec money good
  11. N

talking about the the fact that 99% tracks avaliable in mqa are compressed (remastered), yes same for the flac versions.
  12. N

give me 1 example you think isnt compressed and ill change your mind simply giving you other version. classical albums dont count here.
  13. N

Alpine UTE-73BT Review (Head Unit)

with 5w i dont think its acceptable
  14. N

just dont use mqa, all mqa masterings are extremely compressed there is no point on having super high bitrates for -5 lufs
  15. N

im postive the balanced rca will become an standard, they are offering the design for free and its foolproof so i think its perfect for companies. Makes life easier for everyone
  16. N

oh thats great then, felt a little disgusting to me because it i thought there wasnt an alternative but if they sell the plugs separately its perfect. All things considered the price of the cables its not even that bad but personally if its something i can make myself i have a hard time...
  17. N

god the price of balanced cable is so disgusting but cant really complain when the dac itself outperforms 99% of the market
  18. N

Sennheiser HD660s - divisive headphones

in the other hand innerfidelity rig doesnt show that. personally my ears dont perceive any peaking there and im quite sensitive in the 4k area.
  19. N

Just ordered, Im so hyped I couldnt really convince myself to buy it from the khadas store, thanks for having it in aliexpress, easy dodge of customs. Thanks again for making possible an affordable endgame.
Top Bottom