Search results

1. Jose Hidalgo

[Beta-testers wanted] Multi-Automation Tool (M.A.T) for Equalizer APO

Latest Beta is officially out ! :D Beta-testers who volunteered have already received private messages. If you want to volunteer too, it's still time, so hurry up and tell me. This should be the last Beta round, so the first public release is very close now. Fingers crossed ! :)
  2. Jose Hidalgo

How to use 2 DACs on 1 Windows 10 PC, with separate PEQ profiles?

That's funny, because I never managed to make VB Cable work : it generated random glitches every 30 seconds or so. I asked the question to Vincent Burel himself, we discussed a bit, and he couldn't find a solution. The conclusion was that it was probably due to my system, which I believe. The...
  3. Jose Hidalgo

Topping E30 DAC Review

They're very much alive and kicking. I just need a 3rd one because I have different systems in different rooms. :p
  4. Jose Hidalgo

Topping E30 DAC Review

I'm about to buy a 3rd E30. Have there been any notable issues since january, or is everything still good on the E30 side?
  5. Jose Hidalgo

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Yes, it means exactly that, and no, there's no way to be 100% sure for 2012 models. Only 90%, and you can't know for sure without opening it. Your best bet is to buy from a seller (any seller) that guarantees you that you will get a 2101+ model. Or just buy from Amazon and return it free of...
  6. Jose Hidalgo

This answers your question precisely, it was posted on page 199 : https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-l30-headphone-amplifier-review.15226/post-691260 As for the latest version number, it's 2102 (meaning 2021, batch n°2). I've had confirmation last week from my...
  7. Jose Hidalgo

Beta-testers are welcome, with only one condition : they all need to be responsive (read messages and reply within 24h or so). Especially for new board members, they will need to make sure that their email notifications are ON for private messages. Beta-testing is not about getting the app...
  8. Jose Hidalgo

Thank you Jimbo. Currently Box (for lack of a better short name - suggestions welcome) is a 600 Hz parametric filter designed to find balance between "boxy" and "hollow" on some tracks. The idea is to have 3 filters (or groups of filters - for example Boost and Warmth are groups of filters)...
  9. Jose Hidalgo

Some news on the project : a new Beta is about to come out. It should be the last one before the first public release. ;) The app has evolved a lot, and now offers among other things : A catchier name that some of you already know 1 and 2-user support for dual listening sessions Support for...
  10. Jose Hidalgo

[PEQ game] If you only had 3 (or 4) filters...

Yes, actually I just want to avoid having two sliders too close in frequency. I would gladly trust people with more experience than me on the EQ side. I went for 2250 and 5000, but it you feel that 3500 and 8000 would be more useful I can easily change these two sliders (that would just mean...
  11. Jose Hidalgo

[PEQ game] If you only had 3 (or 4) filters...

Hi all. I come back to report as promised. :) I have successfully added a custom EQ to my upcoming EAPO-based app, to further adjust sound after you've matched one of the preset target curves specific to your device (especially for headphones, thanks to AutoEQ, Oratory1990 and such). It works...
  12. Jose Hidalgo

My app won't fix that, it relies on the power of EAPO to automate lots of things. Now it manages both headphones and speakers, but it still relies on EAPO. With that said, I don't know what exactly you're wanting to achieve here. AFAIK Voicemeeter Banana works perfectly well, and it's widely...
  13. Jose Hidalgo

Technically I did the first tutorial for dual listening in december, but it was with ASIO4ALL, not EAPO. Then I talked privately with sweetchaos about EAPO, and he was incredibly supportive and kind enough to do his own tutorial, which now is the way to go IMHO. :) Also, if dual listening is...
  14. Jose Hidalgo

Impulcifer, Copy speaker sounds to headphones!

And when you lie in bed facing up, do you feel music coming from the roof ? :p
  15. Jose Hidalgo

Wow, so there were issues (production, stock or sales) that stopped L30 production for 3 months ! :oops: So now 2102 doesn't mean february anymore, but may. o_O
  16. Jose Hidalgo

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

There's a thread on Equalizer APO and ASIO , with I believe a tutorial on how to make Voicemeeter Banana work with EAPO in ASIO mode.
  17. Jose Hidalgo

@JohnYang1997 , could you please enlighten us and tell us why nobody seems to have seen a 2102+ L30 unit yet ? I asked 4 posts ago. Thank you.
  18. Jose Hidalgo

Has anybody seen a L30 with a S/N 2102 or higher ? Not necessarily a replacement : *any* L30. :confused: My AliExpress seller is telling me that these don't exist yet, but I suspect he only means the replacements. I mean, we are almost in june, so the february batch should be more than ready and...
  19. Jose Hidalgo

Impulcifer, Copy speaker sounds to headphones!

Customization aside, that's already what HeSuVi does with some of its HRIR presets : the famous ooyh_0 of course (Genelec Studio), plus the Sydney / Dubai / New York / etc. (high-end rooms around the world). If anybody has more HRIRs that could be tested in HeSuVi, please don't keep them for...
Top Bottom