Search results

1. keebz28

New Sabaj a10h a Worthy Topping L30 Competitor?

I listen to my Fostex T50rp at an average of -40db due to the 50 ohm impedance of those drivers. Volume is set at max coming out of the Topping E30 . Comparatively my 32ohm mod headphones only require -65db to be comfortable listening. Just adding a comprison.
  2. keebz28

Things that are Just Wrong

I don't know if you're from or in US, but most beers outside of US aren't served cold most are room temp.
  3. keebz28

And now you need test cerification for your cables.

I use that to measure part(s) of anatomy all the time. :D Oh and height of various tubes for the amps.
  4. keebz28

And now you need test cerification for your cables.

Buy a voltmeter and it has all the things you need to measure for your cables.
  5. keebz28

Seriously, Another MQA Thread Killed by the Mods!

MQA = Master Quality Authenticated
  6. keebz28

Lately I have been noticing an increased amount of individuals engaging in inflammatory and detrimental conversations on here instead of having a civil discussion. This is a free forum to discuss information and tidbits of wealth related to audio science. This topic and discussion of MQA’...
  7. keebz28

Be a moderator they said, you’ll have groupies and fan girls they said and you’ll have idiots with pitchforks to flay you they said.
  8. keebz28

Abyss Diana V2 2nd Review (Headphone)

Another dumpster fire started by snake oil. One simply does not douse an oil fire with holy water.
  9. keebz28

The Cable Debate Just Ended

At fundamental scientific level, there is no experiment or theory that can prove that sound can be enhanced by-exciting atoms or manufacturing a cable in vacuum could do the trick. Until it’s debunked by an experiment that can replicate the claims, I don’t believe in cables enhancing sound.
  10. keebz28

Apple lossless official announcement

let’s talk about the love for F1 and racing in off topic thread dedicated to it. That way we can nerd out in that thread.
  11. keebz28

Racing drivers use these games nowadays as simulators to learn new tracks and memorize the layouts of the ones that they have raced. Cuts down on preseason simulator time except for learning how the new iteration of a car feels.
  12. keebz28

The benefits of 120hz really are only noticeble when gaming which Apple is slowly trying to claw it's way into with Apple Arcade.
  13. keebz28

I am not trolling you at all. I saw this based on all the prior technology that Apple refrained from implementing because of singular obsession with efficiency. As far as their 5g reciever's go, that's going to get a dramatic uptick in efficiency and functionality with their own designs now that...
  14. keebz28

The battery life and thermal efficiency governs everything in Apple's mobile design philosophy, it the energy draw is significant to hinder performance than Apple will not implement it until it's refined to meet their threshold. This was the case with many features that first came out on Android...
  15. keebz28

Zip ties on the Chinese Mars rover?

I’m a clinical engineer and I use zip ties to tie down pneumatic hose and electrical wiring all time.
  16. keebz28

Zip ties on the Chinese Mars rover?

Only two things to use when tools aren't available. Zip ties and duct tape.
  17. keebz28

Pretty much majority of tech companies are "evil" and that criticism can be applied to a vicious cycle of consumerism and targeted behavior by mega conglomerates that pushed disposable products even in technology. There is no conscious effort by any of the big companies to be fair in...
  18. keebz28

I don't think this comes down to cultism or lack of competition. For consumers that have everything Apple this means its a great choice to have, only down side to all these offerings is the artists get screwed out of money.
  19. keebz28

As a former Apple Genius, it used to drive me nuts that the latest technology was not incorporated into Apple products. But overtime the design philosophy and functionality purpose of products clicked in to place. You are correct, until that DAC can be fit into the a small form of iphone and the...
  20. keebz28

This is all part of the product strategy to become the biggest name in entertainment to make movies and shows that are on Apple TV+ and music for Apple Music. Having the framework in place bit by bit Will enable Apple to fight off competition such as Prime, Netflix and Spotify.
Top Bottom