Search results

1. ENG

Apple lossless official announcement

Jes, now we have Apple loosless in Denmark :)
  2. ENG

It’s true! Can our friends from Sweden having Amazon inform us whether they can get Amazon Music HD?
  3. ENG

This thread is about: "Apple lossless official announcement" Please come back.
  4. ENG

Apple is going lossless. How to use it with your gear? And Airplay drain your iPhone/iPad and you don´t want that.
  5. ENG

Which hardware support Apple Music from their firmware. Apart from Airplay (sucks your iPhone and iPad) and PC? Sonos have Apple Music in their firmware. But not Bluesound and Simaudio (MiND), which I am using.
  6. ENG

How good is your hearing?

Almost 14 kHz, I am 70.
  7. ENG

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Bluesound NODE 2i supports Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect.
  8. ENG

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Matrix MA player doesn’t support Deezer, Qobuz or Spotify. And ROON is really expensive in Europe. There is also reported many bugs in MA player. The Matrix hardware is excellent though.
  9. ENG

A Call For Humor!

10. ENG

Covid-19 and Vitamin D

Take vitamin D in the form of D3. Don’t think that you get enough vitamins and minerals through your “normal” food. Remember that the amount of daily vitamins was established so you wasn’t in need. And not what was healthy or good.
  11. ENG

GUSTARD S16 Streamer

In Denmark You can get 14 bottles of first class beer for the monthly payment for Roon.
  12. ENG

What did we regret in our audio life.

I regret that I didn't know of ASR when I bought gear I regret now. And ASR was in the air! I stumbled upon ASR via a norwegian tread about Hegel.
  13. ENG

Why not review some Hegel amps?

I own Hegel H390, H190 and H80 and I want Amir to measure them. But I can't afford to send them to USA, they are pretty heavy. Isn't there some members in NW USA who can drop a Hegel to Amir ?
  14. ENG

Measurements of Topping D70s Dual 4497 DAC

Amir‘s review of the same, D70, gave about 109 SINAD. I am not that technical, so please explain the difference.
  15. ENG

Apple's first high-end headphones

This Apple device use, from their homepage: "Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0" Is Bluetooth 5.0 Hi-Fi ? I don't know.
  16. ENG

Why do people like/use Roon?

I tried Roon shortly and gave up. I have more than 600 legally bought and stripped CD’s on my NAS and Roon could only provide metadata or covers to less than 10%. Maybe it’s because I’m in Europa and I prefer classic music.
  17. ENG

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

By their annual report, which is official in Denmark.
  18. ENG

Purifi company in Denmark is going with big deficit, and there are few persons employed.
  19. ENG

Most of NAD products support Roon.
  20. ENG

Here in Denmark you can get the NAD M33 next year. And Peter Lyngdorf has owned NAD.
Top Bottom