Search results

1. Sal1950

High Sensitivity Speakers

You guys teamed up into a very talented workworking design pair. I'm extremely jealous of guys that can do that level of work, I have trouble driving a nail straight. LOL
  2. Sal1950

High Sensitivity Speakers

I take it those wooden pillers were custom made for your room? Very attractive!
  3. Sal1950

Which country produces the greatest speakers?

Like all other things of Italian design, extremely beautiful.
  4. Sal1950

"Things that cannot be measured"

It's not Gilroy, it's Kilroy (was here) ;)
  5. Sal1950

No problem, I freely admit to feeling strange and off balance when talking about this stuff since much of it is so subjective. Maggies and a few other panel speakers have also given me the listening impression of a large presentation, a attribute I give to the large wavefront of their...
  6. Sal1950

Music player application

Clementine has had a Android remote app on Linux for quite a few years, not sure about Mac, I can tell you it's no longer supported, the last Clementine update was done on 5-2016 to version 1.3.1 The last communication we had with them involved the update to 1.3.0 and the removed configuration...
  7. Sal1950

A huge topic of debate? EXPENSIVE SPEAKER STANDS!

Yep, those look pretty good, I'd have to see one to decide if it's the same quality or not. $60 bucks each is a very cheap price ???
  8. Sal1950

Oh hell ya, a major OUCH Glad to hear your on the backside of it now. cent' anni
  9. Sal1950

Tube gear opinions

Thanks, That's an incredibly handsome amp, specially for the money. Mated to a pair of Klispch Heresy might be fun. :)
  10. Sal1950

Snake Oil Department, Top This

WOW, it looks like a rocket ship! You just know that configured like that they must speed up sound transfer either digital or analog. These must go on my "gotta have" list. LOL
  11. Sal1950

Curious as to what property of these speakers you relate to "sounding huge"? Are you referring to the size of the sound-stage you hear in playback? Or that difficult to describe property I hear from many horns or other speakers with high efficiency. Its a sound that more closely relates to...
  12. Sal1950

Sorry, What ya do to the leg? Usually a painful occurrence. :(
  13. Sal1950

$790 per inch / 12 gauge Such a deal! LOL
  14. Sal1950

A sad situation, a large number of which have been stole from the US. :mad:
  15. Sal1950

Tube gear opinions

Pictures, or it never happened. :p
  16. Sal1950

Isn't it all made in China now ?
  17. Sal1950

Tube gear opinions

How could anyone "hate" tube gear ? It's just so cool to look at in the dark sitting on the audio shrine..
  18. Sal1950

JBL 705P Studio Monitor Review

I also recommend something more powerful, that little 200watt / 10" driver will leave a lot to be desired in the deep bass subwoofer territory. For just a bit more 12" subs from either HSU or SVS will offer serious low end grunt. I own products from both and can recommend them highly...
  19. Sal1950

Tube gear opinions

Then not necessarily having anything to do with High Fidelity, some people like all sort of distorted messes.
Top Bottom