Search results

1. dualazmak

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

Hello mikessi, Thank you for your nice post again. As shared in my very first post #1, I am still keeping my single DAC (OPPO SONICA DAC)+single amplifier+LC network system configuration for bit-perfect DSD native stream playback up to DSD256 (4x), i.e. 11.2 MHz 1 bit DSD format. DSD512(8x)...
  2. dualazmak

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

Hello friends, I assume it would be somewhat worthwhile sharing my most update playlist of 65 tracks I currently use for check and fine-tuning of my system; Please note that in my multichannel multi-driver multi-amplifier system and configurations, I send all the signals in 192 kHz 24 bit...
  3. dualazmak

Multichannel dac advice

Although I assume it would be out of the scope of john111, let me share with you all about Danville Signal's dspNexus 2/8 and dspNexus 2/16; https://danvillesignal.com/dspnexus-dsp-audio-processor
  4. dualazmak

Multichannel dac advice

Even though I am using OKTO DAC8PRO in my multichannel multi-driver multi-amplifier project where I recently provisionally completed the system with three amplifiers, I once got information on another similar 8-channel RCA output multichannel DAC, ESI's Gigaport EX...
  5. dualazmak

DIY Audio switch for home automation

Hello and thank you, Ltig, After I have provisionally completed the long journey and intensive exploration of my multichannel multi-driver multi-amplifier project having my (personal?) solutions for this issue of negative magnetic effect (or negative magnetizable metal effect) on SP level...
  6. dualazmak

Hello Otaku+, I understand your point and your results. I (we) repeatedly experienced, however, the audible negative effect of magnetizable metals (and permanent strong Neodymium magnet) very near beside the speaker level wiring; I also have done several quasi-blinded AxB tests with my audio...
  7. dualazmak

Hello LTig, I read your inquiry as "I've already read quite a bunch of all these threads before I asked here because I could not find an explanation how a static magnetic field created by the magnet in a relay influences AC signals running through the switches of said relay." Please understand...
  8. dualazmak

Lute Music: Stunning Recordings We Love

Again, An Interlude of the Thread: Hello friends, Aeolian Records: A regretfully disappeared minor indie CD Label in Japan for early music Aeolian Records (1991 - 2001) was a kind of successor after Misawa Classics in Japan. I heard, but not yet fully confirmed, that several people at Misawa...
  9. dualazmak

Hello friends, Let me just share with you interesting info on dspNexus 2/8 and dspNexus 2/16, 2-in 8-out, 2-in 16-out, new onebox DSP units; please visit here and here... The introduction web site is; https://danvillesignal.com/dspnexus-dsp-audio-processor
  10. dualazmak

Hollo phoenixdogfan, I am sorry but I do not understand your thoughts; the thread owner zuli just would like to physically switch the common subwoofers in his system-A and System-B...
  11. dualazmak

Let me just suggest you to visit the specific thread entitled "Electromagnetic Interference in Speaker Cables? (video)" where I also partly participated here and here, and thereafter. And my stance on this issue was posted here...
  12. dualazmak

Linkwitz LX521.4 - new build and impressions

At present, I know little about and have no idea to apply "dirac live" in the system like my project, sorry about this. Software crossover EKIO works just fine up to 192 kHz 24 bit. And ASIO4ALL (together with "BV Audio Hi-Fi Virtual Cable") efficiently and flexibly routes all the digital...
  13. dualazmak

dbx DriveRack VENU360 Review (audio processor)

Hello again Michael, thank you for your info on dspNexus. dspNexus 2/8; looks very much interesting for me also, even though I have established almost the same functionalities with EKIO and DAC8PRO... According to...
  14. dualazmak

Hi Michael, As posted here on this thread, I am a happy colleague using software crossover EKIO and OKTO DAC8PRO in my multichannel multi-driver multi-amplifier project; I recently provisionally completed my system.
  15. dualazmak

Looks nice, good luck! I do hope these will give no (or negligible) negative effect on your audio signals. According to the product description, you may switch line level signal and also SP power level signal, since the output terminal capabilities are up to; Rating of output contact (relay...
  16. dualazmak

Linkwitz LX521.4 - new build and impressions

Just for your info and reference,,, In my multichannel multi-driver multi-amplifier project, I recently provisionally completed the system with three integrated amps plus L&R active subwoofers using software crossover EKIO and OKTO DAC8PRO: All the details can be found in the thread.
  17. dualazmak

Let me have just one naive question, please. In the graph for dbx DriveRack VENU360; The 1k main peak looks somewhat considerably broader than that we usually find in amirm's measurement like this one for OKTO DAC8PRO; Would the broader 1k peak for dbx DriveRack VENU360 be due to (or related...
  18. dualazmak

Hello zuli, It looks that the subwoofers are active ones with a built-in power amplifier, and it appears you will "switch" only the line-level signal for the subwoofer, not the speaker's power level signal; that would be OK, in generally speaking. As long as the "relay switch" has no (or...
  19. dualazmak

An Interlude of the Thread: Hello friends, Misawa Classics: A regretfully disappeared minor indie CD Label in Japan for early music Misawa Classics was a CD Label in Japan as a division of Misawa Homes Institute for Research and Development, under Misawa Homes Co., Ltd. Misawa Classics...
  20. dualazmak

Yasunori Imamura and Fons Musicae... As shared in my post #21, I love the music by Giovanni Bononcini. After hearing several YouTube clips including this; I decided to first purchase this CD; (I have many CDs with Monique Zannetti singing...)
Top Bottom