Search results

1. J

FS: Pair of Genelec 8330A active studio monitors

Selling a pair of Genelec 8330a active studio monitors in excellent condition. Asking price is $1250 I purchased new in Nov 2020; less than 10 hours use, excellent condition and no blemishes. I have all original boxes and packing materials which I can use to ship them to you. Each speaker...
  2. J

FS: Pair of Neumann KH 120 D active studio monitors

Selling a pair of Neumann KH 120 D active studio monitors in great condition. Asking price is $1100 for the pair. I purchased as 'B-Stock' units in Dec 2019; the only blemishes are very small indentations in the grills over the bass drivers. For reasons unknown to me, one has a kind of glossy...
  3. J

Genelec SAM system wireless volume control

Does anyone know anything about this apparently new product? Genelec 9101B wireless volume controller It seems to be new with GLM4, but I cannot actually find it for sale anywhere. Anyone know about availability and/or release date?
  4. J

Best place to purchase Genelec monitors in the US (West Coast)?

Any suggestions about good places to search for at least some discount on MSRP, whether local dealers or online shops? It seems Genelec is pretty firm on pricing with their dealer network, so maybe there are just no discounts to be had. The used market seens to have pretty low volume. I would...
  5. J

FS: Matrix Audio element i - USB DAC/Streamer/Headphone amp

I am offering for sale a Matrix Audio element i - USB DAC/Streamer/Headphone amp. Item is in black. Condition is excellent. I am selling because I plan to move and need to downsize. I am asking $875, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship immediately. Includes all original accessories as well...
  6. J

FS: Topping D90 Fully-Balanced DAC

I am offering for sale a Topping D90 DAC. Item is in black. Condition is mint, open-box but absolutely unused, still has protective plastic on faceplate and connectors. I am selling because I plan to move and need to downsize. I am asking $639, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship...
  7. J

FS: Neumann NDH 20, Focal Elegia, Dan Clark Audio AEON Flow 2 Closed

I am offering for sale the following: Neumann NDH 20 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones. Condition is excellent, no blemishes or defects. Includes box and all accessories. Less than 1 hour of use. Price is $359, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship immediately. Focal Elegia Closed-Back...
  8. J

FS: Benchmark DAC 3 B and Benchmark HPA4 (standard faceplate, black)

I am offering for sale my Benchmark DAC 3 B and HPA4. Both have standard faceplate and are in black. Condition is mint. I purchased both new direct from Benchmark in January 2020. I am selling because I plan to move and need to downsize. The dac would be $1699 with the remote or $1599 without...
  9. J

Best-measuring wireless active speakers

I’ve looked at the KEF LS50W, the KEF LSX, and Dyaudio XEO 10 and 20. All seem pretty good but each has its own weakness, and it’s hard to get a feel for possible reliably issues down the road. Anyone here have copious firsthand experience with any and/or alternative recommendations. I think my...
  10. J

Revel Performa3

Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but I am interested in purchasing a pair of Revel Performa3 F206 or F208. Does anyone know of a reputable dealer in the southern California area who might have demo or used pairs for a reasonable price? Or perhaps someone who can ship to my home...
Top Bottom