Search results

1. J

FS: Pair of Genelec 8330A active studio monitors

Selling a pair of Genelec 8330a active studio monitors in excellent condition. Asking price is $1250 I purchased new in Nov 2020; less than 10 hours use, excellent condition and no blemishes. I have all original boxes and packing materials which I can use to ship them to you. Each speaker...
  2. J

FS: Pair of Neumann KH 120 D active studio monitors

Selling a pair of Neumann KH 120 D active studio monitors in great condition. Asking price is $1100 for the pair. I purchased as 'B-Stock' units in Dec 2019; the only blemishes are very small indentations in the grills over the bass drivers. For reasons unknown to me, one has a kind of glossy...
  3. J

Best place to purchase Genelec monitors in the US (West Coast)?

This was a great recommendation. They do have reasonable rates to ship to the US (California, at least). Ask for a quote to get a better price than their (already-discounted) advertised rates.
  4. J

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

If you remove the top of the unit, you can see it has inside a single board computer (NanoPi NEO2) which has an SD card slot. Push in the SD card to eject it from the slot. It's a good idea to keep a known-good copy of the OS backed up to a separate SD card, in case you brick the unit in the...
  5. J

Genelec SAM system wireless volume control

Does anyone know anything about this apparently new product? Genelec 9101B wireless volume controller It seems to be new with GLM4, but I cannot actually find it for sale anywhere. Anyone know about availability and/or release date?
  6. J

How best to connect Genelec 8341A to PC

A dealer mentioned to me the 9101A was no longer in production. Does anyone know a suitable alternative that is wireless?
  7. J

Best place to purchase Genelec monitors in the US (West Coast)?

Any suggestions about good places to search for at least some discount on MSRP, whether local dealers or online shops? It seems Genelec is pretty firm on pricing with their dealer network, so maybe there are just no discounts to be had. The used market seens to have pretty low volume. I would...
  8. J

FS: Neumann NDH 20, Focal Elegia, Dan Clark Audio AEON Flow 2 Closed

All of these headphones are sold. Thank you very much
  9. J

FS: Topping D90 Fully-Balanced DAC

This item is sold, thank you
  10. J

FS: Benchmark DAC 3 B and Benchmark HPA4 (standard faceplate, black)

HPA4 is sold, DAC 3 B still available. Thank you
  11. J

Elegia are sold, AEON Flow 2 Closed still available, for $799. Thank you
  12. J

FS: Matrix Audio element i - USB DAC/Streamer/Headphone amp

I've lowered the asking price to $825. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks for looking.
  13. J

Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks for looking.
  14. J

Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks for looking.
  15. J

FS: Benchmark DAC 3 B and Benchmark HPA4 (standard faceplate, black)

I've lowered the asking prices a bit, to $1599 for the DAC (with remote) and $2799 for the HPA4. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks you looking
  16. J

Neumann NDH 20 are sold, others are still available. Thank you
  17. J

FS: Matrix Audio element i - USB DAC/Streamer/Headphone amp

I am offering for sale a Matrix Audio element i - USB DAC/Streamer/Headphone amp. Item is in black. Condition is excellent. I am selling because I plan to move and need to downsize. I am asking $875, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship immediately. Includes all original accessories as well...
  18. J

I am offering for sale a Topping D90 DAC. Item is in black. Condition is mint, open-box but absolutely unused, still has protective plastic on faceplate and connectors. I am selling because I plan to move and need to downsize. I am asking $639, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship...
Top Bottom